23rd September 2018, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Nutrition) for BSc(Chemistry) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc in Chemistry Honours. I want to study MSc course in Nutrition. I would like to know about the eligibility for me to do MSc course in this Nutrition. Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

27th October 2022, 06:53 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Nutrition) for BSc(Chemistry) student?

masters of science in food and nutrition is a post graduated course for a duration of 1 to 2 years and mostly the examination type will be semester wise
the candidates who are eligible must score at least 55 percentage marks in any of the medical ,non medical ,home science ,biochemistry, chemistry, nutrition ,dietitian ,clinical biochemistry ,life science
as you are studying BSc in chemistry you are totally eligible for the particular course
the admission to the particular course will vary according to the university's wear some universities will give reference to the marks code in your undergraduate course where as some university's may conductor they are own entrance exam or admission may be based on an interview program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?