29th May 2011, 10:12 PM
alka saini

Detailed information about company secretary course? What is the admission pattern? Best government colleges and duration of the course?

I m 10+2 with non medical and i m instrested in company secretry. please give me detail information about company secretry course i.e. admission pattern, best govt. colleges, duration of course and time period of admission open?

18th October 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about company secretary course? What is the admission pattern? Best government colleges and duration of the course?

I AM CA FINAL YEAR STUDENT. I HAVE PASSED BOTH THE GROUPS OF IPCC AND NOW I AM DOING ARTICLESHIP. I WANT TO DO CS COURSE PLZ TELL ME ABOUT THE CS COURSE, FEE STRUCTURE AND ALSO TELL ME IS THERE ANY EXEMPTION FOR CA FINAL YEAR STUDENT WAITING FOR YOUR VALUABLE ADVICE
22nd January 2013, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about company secretary course? What is the admission pattern? Best government colleges and duration of the course?

I want to all basic information. Of cs course?
29th April 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam, i have done b.com 1st year examination.. so can u inform about the cs admission pattern plz tell me about fees... and more details....
My log in id is TAPANAGRAWAL9@ MAIL.COM,,, And my cell no is 9045713128... plz my humble request to guid me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?