16th July 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about district collector?

Respected Mam/Sir

I have done B.E. I want detail information regarding District Collector. I want to know about the exams which I have to clear for becoming District Collector.

Thanks & Regards
Vaidehi

7th July 2014, 01:09 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Detailed information about district collector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Mam/Sir

I have done B.E. I want detail information regarding District Collector. I want to know about the exams which I have to clear for becoming District Collector.

Thanks & Regards
Vaidehi
Nice to see that you are interested to become a District collector. The applicant who is interested to become a collector then the candidate should be appear in Civil Service Entrance examination, which is conducted by the ( Union Public Service Commission ) for every year and this entrance examination is divided into three levels,

1) Civil Service Aptitude Test,
2) Main Examination and,
3) Interview.

The following eligibility is required to apply for Civil Service Entrance Examination:

IAS Eligibility Criteria :-

~ Minimum qualifications required for IAS examination is passing marks in a bachelor degree course in any stream from recognized university.

~Appearing for final semester examination may also eligible to apply for IAS examination.

~The candidate must be between the age of 21 years and 30 years.

~SC / ST candidates will have five years of upper age limit. Three years for OBC candidates.

For more Information please visit here:- http://www.upsc.gov.in/
18th July 2014, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me the all information about IAS ,like how to prepare for it? What books I refer, etc.
26th May 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I pay my greetings to you sir/madam
I want to know whether a person, who passed in the preliminary exam but looses in the main exam or one who passed in both the exams and looses in the interview should try the exam from the first or can try it from were he has lost.
Please give me also the pattern for IAS exam and details about the jobs
19th October 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

sir/ mam i am student of class 11th math
what i do to prepare IAS exam and also to tell me that what subject or syllubus to prepair the exam and also tell me what subject IAS exam
21st October 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, my name is Srishti kumari,I study in BA 1st year from art in Nagpur ,I want to become IAS collecter,my caste is SC & my father's income is very low, yet I want do this, so tell me plz sir, how can I do that, plz help me sir.I shall obliged to you. Thank You Sir.
3rd December 2016, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam i m the student of 9th std. I wants become collector. Which books should i prefer from now..? Really i wants to become collector and help people
7th December 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Question paper in Gujarati or English and which book to be prepar
28th May 2017, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir or mam, I am student of 9th. I just become a district collector. Which book prefer to read just became d.c.please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?