6th May 2012, 11:05 PM
farazkhanabc

Detailed Procedure to get admission for B.Com course for the year 2012? Last date to apply for this course? Fee structure for this course?

give the detail of procedure for admission in b.com for year 2012 with last date and late fees.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date for B.Ed admission? Fee structure for the same?
  2. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  3. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  5. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  6. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  7. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  8. What is the admission procedure for BSc? Fee structure, Hostel Facility and the last date to apply for the same?
  9. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  10. Detailed admission procedure for admission in Annamalai University under Non-Local category? -- [New]
  11. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  12. Detailed procedure and the fee structure of competency course?
  13. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  14. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
  15. What is the date of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and procedure for admission for government servents?
  16. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  17. Procedure to apply for MBA course through VTU and fee structure?
  18. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
7th May 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed Procedure to get admission for B.Com course for the year 2012? Last date to apply for this course? Fee structure for this course?

i have given my 12th from science and am interested in Bcom what is the procedure for admission
8th May 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed Procedure to get admission for B.Com course for the year 2012? Last date to apply for this course? Fee structure for this course?

dtailed admission procedure for joining Bcom degree course combined with a CA(chartered accountant)course to join ragiri college,kerala....wht r the necessary documents to be submitted......wht is d feee structure
8th May 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

detailed admission and application procedure for joining rajagiri college,kerala to pursue Bcom degree course cum a CA (chartered accountant)course.....wht r the necessary documents to be submitted,,,,,last application date?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?