30th May 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for BSc? Fee structure, Hostel Facility and the last date to apply for the same?

whati is the admission procedure in B.Sc.le me know about the fee structure,hostel facility,last date to applyetc

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  2. Is hostel facility available in Modi college or not? -- [New]
  3. Admission Procedure and Entrance Exams for 6th Class? Information regarding Hostel facilities and fee structure?
  4. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  6. Fee structure of BBA with hostel facility?
  7. What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?
  8. Free structure of LPU B.Tech along with hostel charges?
  9. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  10. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility?
  11. What is the fee structure of Chanakya Academy Pune? Is there any hostel facility?
  12. Does Karimnagar JNTU has hostel facility? Fee structure details of it?
  13. Fee structure details of B.Com general with Hostel Facility for girls?
  14. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  15. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  16. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Symbiosis Pune? When will the admission start? Is there hostel facility available for boys? What is the usual cutoff marks?
  17. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  18. Procedure for admission in class IX? Fee structure and hostel fee of class IX? Last date of submission of form?
5th June 2015, 11:03 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What is the admission procedure for BSc? Fee structure, Hostel Facility and the last date to apply for the same?

It totally depends on college to college because each college provides admission on basis of their own entrance test while few of them provides on the behalf of merit list generated from 12th board marks and here you didn't mention the name of college so i can't tell you exactly about the admission procedure and fee structure for same
Main thing is that private colleges have high fee structure as compared to government in each manner hostel fee , admission fee i Suggests you visit to the desired college in which you wanna take admission then buy a prospectus because you will get each and every details about college in the prospectus as well as an application form also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?