15th May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and suitable books for preparation of NDA and NA entrance exam?

Hello Sir,
I want to know every details about NDA and NA examination.
I'm writing upcoming NDA entrance exam. I can't wait for the result as if wait for the result, my one year gets wasted as I am also looking for B.Tech admission. So give me every details of NDA and NA entrance exam
and which books to be referred to get passed in NDA exam.
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers, suitable books and tips for preparation of NDA entrance exam?
  2. Detailed information, syllabus and suitable books for preparation of M.A(Economics) entrance exam conducted by Madras School of Economics? When the application form will be release?
  3. Detailed information, syllabus and books to prepare for NDA exam?
  4. Which books are best to prepare for IAS entrance exam?
  5. Detailed information about the syllabus of the entrance of B.Ed? Which books are to be referred for the same?
  6. Suitable books for preparation of LLM-CLAT?
  7. Detailed information and tips to prepare for NDA SSB Interview?
  8. Detailed information and books for preparation of MTNL JTO exam?
  9. Books for preparation for NDA entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Names of the books for preparation of NDA entrance exam? What is the date of the exam?
  11. What is the detailed syllabus of NDA entrance exam? Where can I get the examination details? What should I do to score well in exam?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Suitable books for preparation?
  13. How can I appear in NDA entrance exam being a 16 years old 12th female student? Detailed information about entrance exam, interview and physical fitness required for NDA?
  14. Suitable books for preparation of GS-TIFR entrance exam for study PhD in Mathematics?
  15. How can I prepare to crack CDS entrance exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  16. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of ICAR Ph.D(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  17. Detailed information, Model Question Papers and reference books for preparation of SSC LDC recruitment exam?
  18. Suitable books for preparation of AIEED?
18th May 2015, 06:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and suitable books for preparation of NDA and NA entrance exam?

Detailed Information about NDA and NA Examination:

NDA & NA (National Defense Academy and Naval Academy) Entrance Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) every year for giving admission into Army Wing of NDA, Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA. NDA and NA examination is held twice a year namely NDA 1 and NDA 2. Candidates who pass their 12th Class or Intermediate only in 10+2 pattern are eligible to appear in NDA and NA Entrance Examination.

Issue of Notification of Examination: In October to November && In April to May months

Conduct of Examination: In April to May && September to October months

Age Criteria: 16.5 years to 19 years (There is no age relaxation for reserved candidates)

Educational Qualification: 12th Class pass in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.

Click here for More NDA & NA Details

Best Books required to prepare for NDA & NA Examination:

>> Pathfinder for NDA and NA Entrance Examination conducted by UPSC (English) 7th Edition by OP Bisht, PK Mittal, Neetika Goyal

>> Mathematics for NDA And NA: Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal

>> Chapterwise-Sectionwise Solved Papers for NDA and NA Entrance Examination (English/ General Ability/ Mathematics) by Arihant Experts
18th May 2015, 07:20 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and suitable books for preparation of NDA and NA entrance exam?

NDA exam stands for National Defense Academy which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. NDA exam is conducted to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

Eligibility Criteria:

12th standard from a recognized university with science stream for Navy and Air force

12th standard from any stream for Indian Army

Age limit:

Your age should be between 16.5-19 years.

Only unmarried male candidates can apply NDA exam.

You must be physically as well as mentally fit.

Selection Process:

Written exam

SSB Interview

Medical Test

Best Books for NDA exam:

National Defense Academy examination by Upkar

Publisher: upkar

Price: Rs 474

NDA-NA exam guide National defense navel academy by datason rp

Publisher New light Publishers

Mathematics for NDA/NA by S L GULATI

Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill
Price: Rs. 221
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?