22nd July 2010, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Details about Accounting and Finance Management Course?

i want know Details about Accounting and Finance Management Course?,
can you gave all the detais about this courses as soon as possible

3rd April 2011, 09:12 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Accounting and Finance Management Course?

Graduation in commerce is an option for you. You also have an option to apply for the ICWAI or the CA course. In ICWAI the course will be more oriented to the cost accounting and CA will be in financial accounting. You can select the area that interests you. You must login to the official site for the details.
19th April 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Com in April 2005 year, can i do master of financial accounting course in correspondence.Kindly send me details to my e-mail id [email protected]
25th June 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

i have done Bcom Accounting and finance in 2010....pls request you to suggest me wht to do next after this
6th May 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I want a huge package of salary N I hav Five years to spend with studies suggest me some gud course along with post graduation so that I can earn a gud amount of money ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?