11th April 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges provide post graduation in Accounts? What is the eligibility criteria for the admission?

Sir/Mam,

May I know that which college do offer a post graduation in accounts? and what is the eligibility to get admission here? Just let me know the good colleges and the procedure so that I can move forward by following the formalities to get the admission in the college.

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  2. Can I study MCA course being a B.Com candidate?
  3. Am i eligible to appear for CDAC?
  4. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  5. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  6. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  7. What is the minimum eligibility criteria to get admission for post graduation in computer science?
  8. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  9. Indian universities offering 3 years master degree course?
  10. M.Com is possible for an Arts Graduate? What is the procedure for it?
  11. Eligibility, Admission critera and best colleges, universities for M.Sc in Forensic?
  12. Eligibility criteria for doing Bioinformatics Graduation and PG? How good are the career placements after this course? List of recognized and good colleges in India?
  13. Eligibility criteria for doing post graduation after 12 years of gap?
  14. Am I eligible for PG in Nuclear Engineering after completing 3rd year B.Tech ECE? Which colleges are offering admission and what is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Am I eligible for IFBI programs if I am currently doing my Post Graduation?
  16. What should I do further post graduation or masters in accounts/taxation?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Post graduation in Forensic Science?
  18. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
12th April 2015, 01:57 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which colleges provide post graduation in Accounts? What is the eligibility criteria for the admission?

There are some very good and reputed colleges in India which offers Master's Degree/ Post Graduate degree in Accounts/ Finance/ Banking/ Taxation related fields so you can choose any one specialization subject you want and start your master degree studies after completion of bachelor's degree program.

>> Indian Academy Degree College - Bangalore - MBA in Accounting.
>> Institute of Technical and Professional Studies - M.Com in Accounts.
>> BML Munjal University - School of Management Studies - Guargaon - MBA in Accounting.
>> Presidency College Bangalore - PG Degree in Finance and Accounting.
>> Institute of Business Management and Technology - MBA in Accounting and Financial Management.
>> Bangalore University for PG in Accounting and Finance

These above mentioned universities/institutes are the best and recognized by either UGC or AICTE so you can choose any one of these institutes and start your study.

For more details on these centers, you should log on to the official website of these universities/institutes and get details like - duration, fee structure, practical facility, other facilities etc. then compare and choose one.

If you want to get admission in PG degree in Accounting then you need to pass B.Com or BBA with Accounts from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks. OR

Bachelor's degree with Accounts (Honours) from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks OR

Graduate degree with Accounts as one of the mandatory subjects from a recognized university.

To get admission in MBA/PG in Accounting Management, you need to pass entrance examination of the university conducted before the starting of the new batch so you can get entrance exam details from the official website and appear for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?