19th August 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Master of Finance and Accounting course for B.Com(Accounting) graduate?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Com in Accounting and I want to do Master of Finance and Accounting course. I am eligible for this course or not? Please let me know immediately.

28th August 2015, 05:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Master of Finance and Accounting course for B.Com(Accounting) graduate?

Eligibility Required to do Master of Finance and Accounting Course:

>> Candidates must have completed "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in Commerce Stream from a recognized university.

>> Some of the colleges require candidates to have "Minimum Graduation with minimum 50% marks" from any University Grant Commission recognized university.

>> Candidates who have completed Graduate Degree with Honors in Accountancy/ Business/ Management/ Economics are also eligible to pursue this Master of Finance and Accounting course.

>> Since you have completed Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting, you are very certainly eligible to do this course.

>> Some of the colleges offer this course are NIMS University (Jaipur), TIAD (Tecnia Institute of Art and Design) and Aligarh Muslim University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?