10th May 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become an Accountant for B.Com graduate who is pursuing ICAI course?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have done my B.Com in Accountancy and I want to be an Accountant in TCS. I am also doing my ICAI. Kindly let me know what is the eligibility criteria to become an Accountant? Please reply as soon as possible.

12th May 2016, 06:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become an Accountant for B.Com graduate who is pursuing ICAI course?

Eligibility Criteria Required to become an Accountant in Tata Consultancy Services (TCS):

Yes, you are certainly eligible to become an Accountant in top Multi National Company (TCS) Tata Consultancy Services. The basic educational qualification required is given below in detail. There is a streamline your finance and accounting management process across business and location with TCS Finance and Accounting (F&A) platform solution.

Click here for More Details

As you have successfully completed Bachelor's Degree in Commerce stream and doing ICAI, I am sure you are eligible to apply. But make sure your overall percentage in academics is 0% throughout.
13th May 2016, 01:16 AM
january2016

Default Re: Eligibility to become an Accountant for B.Com graduate who is pursuing ICAI course?

Accountancy job is totally non-technical job. So, for Accountancy you need to have commerce as a major subject in your 12th class. And after that you must have commerce degree with distinction marks so that anyone can accept your degree.

If you have done some thesis in your field then it will be advantageous for you to go further. And this will be used in any company for getting into accountant position.

Eligibility criteria to get into any company as an accountant is :
your education should have completed in commerce background.
You must have secured minimum of 70% in commerce final year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?