9th May 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Details about AICTE approved engineering colleges in India? I have completed Civil Engineering

Dear sir,

I have completed my
diploma in civil engg. inn 1993. Please inform details of AICTE approved engg. colleges in INDIA.

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE B.Ed Civil Engineering Colleges for doing Correspondence course?
  2. Details of universities which offer AICTE and UGC approved Diploma in Electrical Engineering in India -- [New]
  3. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  4. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  6. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?
  7. Which are the colleges in Pune approved by AICTE and DEC? I have completed diploma in civil engineering
  8. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  9. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  10. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. Institute of Civil Engineering is approved by AICTE or not?
  12. Can I study the correspondence Diploma in Civil at an AICTE approved college being an Arts student? List of AICTE approved Diploma colleges in Kolkata?
  13. Which are the AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu to do B.E/B.Tech Civil through distance education?
  14. Details of colleges of engineering Bhubaneshwar which are AICTE approved?
  15. List of AICTE approved engineering colleges in Rajsthan, India
  16. How to get ICV Part Timer Polytechnic Form?
  17. List of AICTE approved Polytechnic colleges offering 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering course through distance education?
  18. List of UGC and AICTE approved colleges which offers B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) for Diploma holder in Automobile Engineering?
6th April 2015, 01:00 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details about AICTE approved engineering colleges in India? I have completed Civil Engineering

AICTE is (All India council of technical education) gives the authority to collages and newly established universities to provide the technical education to students as-

>>B.tech

>> M.tech

>> P.hD

>> BCA

>> MCA

>> Diploma engineering

and the list of universities and collage in India approved by AICTE are-

>> G.J.U. University

>> Kurukshetra University

>> Maharshi Dayanand University

>> Punjab University

>> Punjab technical University

>> Amity University

>> Anna University

>> Birla institute of technology

>> V.I.T. University

>> Y.M.C.A. University

>> Chaudhary charan singh University

>> Lovely professional University

>> Shivaji University

>> Deenbandhu chhotu ram university

>> R.K. University

>> Solan University, Himachal

>> Om institute of technology and management

>> Delhi University

>> Jawaharlal Nehru technical University

>> Rajiv gandhi university of petroleum engineering

>> University of petroleum and energy

>> P.P.I.M. institute

>> Universal institute of technology and management

>> Haryana collage of technology and management

>> Haryana institute of technology and management

>> J.C.D. collage of engineering

>> Madras university

>> Indira gandhi international open university

>> Sikkim Manipal university

>> Geeta institute of technology and management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?