30th July 2012, 10:51 PM
amitpalande

Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic

I have completed correspondnce Diploma in Civil Engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright maintenance mechanic. After NCVT, I got job in Construction in UAE. Now I prefer to do my further qualification in Civil Engineering, Please suggest me, AICTE approved Engineering degree course, Which I can do with my regular work as correspondce.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for RRB exams during final year of B.E.?
  2. List of AICTE B.Ed Civil Engineering Colleges for doing Correspondence course?
  3. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  4. Want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering by distance education?
  5. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  6. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman? -- [New]
  7. Is it good to take B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering from Jamia Peer Muhammad University after diploma in civil engineering? Is it AICTE and UGC approved?
  8. Which are the AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu to do B.E/B.Tech Civil through distance education?
  9. List of Institutions offering Diploma in ME(Correspondence) approved by AICTE
  10. What is the qualification for the post of loco pilot?
  11. Is it possible to do B.Tech(Civil) through correspondence? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities offering the same facility?
  12. How to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering through distance from AICTE approved college after passing diploma?
  13. Is Karnataka University approved by AICTE? I am a diploma engineering in Civil Engineering
  14. B.E through correspondence from AICTE approved colleges after diploma in Civil?
  15. Can I apply for Assistant Loco Pilot Post after passing FYBA exam?
  16. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  17. List of correspondence engineering diploma approved colleges by AICTE?
  18. What courses to do after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
26th September 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic

which are the AICTE approved college in tamilnadu and Odisha to do B.E/B.Tech in Electrical through distance education ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?