11th November 2010, 02:52 PM
PYARELAL KAJI

Details about all Government Engineering Entrance Exams?

please give me all details of all government engineering examination form..

i am from poor family therefore i want to know all government engineering examination form and time table..

thanks

PYARELAL

Related Questions:
  1. Details about all Government Engineering Entrance Exams?
  2. Details about the entrance exam for government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  3. Details of entrance exams to get good Government job in Karnataka after Civil Engineering?
  4. Details about different entrance exams and their date? Syllabus of the same? Is there any government in Maharashtra?
  5. Biomedical engineering entrance exams details and universities
  6. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  7. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  8. Details about the entrance exams for government aeronautical engineering college admission?
  9. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  10. Government job after B.Tech course in Bharat University? -- [New]
  11. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  12. How to get government jobs and requirement details, reference guidance for government sector exams and advertisement details?
  13. List of top engineering colleges along with their entrance exam details? How may I get details regarding entrance exams for Karnataka and Tamilnadu state?
  14. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  15. How can I get admission for 2016 session in IIT?
  16. List of government job entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  18. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
14th November 2010, 02:24 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about all Government Engineering Entrance Exams?

Hiiiii pyarelal
Do not worry there are many colleges which give full scholar ship for Economically backwards student.and One thing if you have talent you will be proved today or tomorrow.
state wise colleges which provide Free scholarship are:--
Andhra Pradesh
ENTRANCE EXAM==EAMCET.
For socially & economically backward classes, freeships, stipends, financial assistance etc are available.
Gujarat State
ENTRANCE EXAM==college have their own form so need to apply separately to each college you prefer to be.
28 Merit scholarships and 57 merit-cum-means scholarships of the value of Rs. 125 pm.
similarly every state government provide free scholarships no need to worry.
14th November 2010, 04:02 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

for taking admission in government colleges for engineering .there is clear cut option is to appear in AIEEE which is conducted by cbse . if you can get good marks in this entrance exam then you will get government colleges (nit).
however other way is to appear and obtain good marks in the engineering entrance exam conducted by your state . in every state there are some governmental colleges but there competition is tough . so you will get government colleges if and only if your rank is better than others means try to obtain better rank. rank to take admission in governmental colleges depends upon the number of government colleges in your state.
26th April 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

wats the preparation for pg entrance ?
19th June 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I am a 10th passed student and wanna give online examinations to achieve success at short age .Are their online examinations???
15th August 2011, 04:10 PM
saurabhkaushal333

for taking admission in government colleges for engineering .there is clear cut option is to appear in AIEEE which is conducted by cbse . if you can get good marks in this entrance exam then you will get government colleges (nit).
however other way is to appear and obtain good marks in the engineering entrance exam conducted by your state . in every state there are some governmental colleges but there competition is tough

good luck.............
20th August 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

now i am studying BE final year so i want to know wat are government can i write now for the job
pls help me
1st October 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i wants to know goverment engineertng entrace exams. my email id is ,padamvir. yadav8.com plz tel me
23rd November 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i wants to know about all govt. engineering entrance exams in India. my email id is [email protected]
23rd December 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

please give me all details of all government engineering examination form..

i am from poor family therefore i want to know all government engineering examination form and time table..
13th May 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Are there GOVT. conducted university level engg. entrance exams (except jee and state entrance)...please send me the list of this type exam. Email id is
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?