18th March 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Details about B.Ed admission? What is the fee structure?

respected sir please send me detail b.Ed addmission.tell me fee ,last date for addmission. i want do correncepondance B.ED.Please tell me age limit.my e mail id - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  2. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  3. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
  4. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  6. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  7. Admission details and fee structure for NICMAR?
  8. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  9. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  10. Exam details, Admission fee, fee structure and study material for MBA full time after BBM?
  11. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  12. Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  14. Government fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy courses?
  15. What is the admission fee structure of FYBSc?
  16. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  17. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure?
  18. How to get admission in UP B.Ed in any college of UP? What is the fee structure?
4th October 2016, 11:56 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about B.Ed admission? What is the fee structure?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year undergraduate course and now it is compulsory to have the degree to appear for teacher recruitment in examination.

The minimum required qualification to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50%. So, if you have above qualification you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for admission.

The admission begins at the starting of academic session i.e in the month of May and June.

Yes, you are eligible for admission in correspondence and the fee structure varies with different institutes. So, visit the official website for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?