12th June 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?

Dear Sir/ madam,
Please inform me the M.Com external admission procedure in details. What is the fee structure .? And also send me details about new syllabus...

Related Questions:
  1. Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?
  2. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  3. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  4. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  5. What is the procedure to get external admission in Symbiosis for MBA HR/Admin after completing B.A from SP college
  6. How to get admission for External MBA course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  7. Procedure of external admission for M.Com?
  8. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  9. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  10. How to take admission for external M.Com from Mumbai University
  11. How to do 2nd and 3rd semester from external M.Com so that I can get admission for 2nd and 3rd semester for external M.Com?
  12. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college? -- [New]
  13. Information about private PG Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure and admission procedure?
  14. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  15. What is the date of M.Com admission? Fee structure of the M.Com course? Procedure for admission in INGO university for M.Com?
  16. How to get admission in Pune University for M.Com external? Fee structure for the same?
  17. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee structure of B.Com(Computer) course? Admission procedure of the course?
2nd November 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?

Dear Sir/ madam,
Please inform me the M.Com external admission procedure in details. What is the fee structure .? And also send me details about new syllabus...
11th June 2018, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?

Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?