26th May 2012, 10:40 AM
YADAV219

How to get admission in UP B.Ed in any college of UP? What is the fee structure?

I want to get admission in UP Bed in any college of UP.My result had declared and my marks in low almost (49) how can i got admission and what is the fees for admission please give me suggestion.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in UP B.Ed in any college of UP? What is the fee structure?
  2. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  3. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  4. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course? -- [New]
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  7. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  8. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  9. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  10. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  11. Can I get B.Ed admission in government or aided college in Kerala Thrissur? What is the fee structure? I have got 59% in degree and 70% in M.A Economics
  12. What is the fees of CSE B.Tech? What is the fees?
  13. Can I apply for UGC NET exam having Hindi as main subject? I did BA with 56% marks and MA with 58% marks
  14. How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%
  15. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  16. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  17. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  18. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
7th December 2012, 05:34 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in UP B.Ed in any college of UP? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YADAV219 View Post
I want to get admission in UP Bed in any college of UP.My result had declared and my marks in low almost (49) how can i got admission and what is the fees for admission please give me suggestion.

list of top B.ED colleges in UP

SB Institute Of Education

RAJA RATANSEN DEGREE COLLEGE BANSI, SIDDHARTHNAGAR

KIdzee

Computer Point Technical College

V. K. Jain College of Education

dev education college

HINDUSTAN COLLEGE OF I.T. & MANAGEMENT

Janta Degree College, Person, Etah UP

s.m.s.collage

Smt Fulehara Smarak Mahila Mahavidyalay
20th January 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in UP B.Ed in any college of UP? What is the fee structure?

Can I get admission in B.Ed? because l have only 48% marks in graduation degree.
1st February 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in UP B.Ed in any college of UP? What is the fee structure?

Can I get adimission in b.ed?becuase I have only 45% marks in gradution degree
8th October 2021, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Missed B.ed councelling, how can I get admission now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?