27th April 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any test that needs to be cleared to get admission in MSc Honors in Khalsa or government college, Ludhiana?

is there any test that needs to be cleared for getting admission in B.Sc (honors) in any subject in KHALSA OR GOVT. COLLEGE ,LUDHIANA(PUNJAB)?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join PAU after BSc to go for MSc? Syllabus for BSc Agriculture entrance exam which is going to be held in Khalsa College?
  2. List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS?
  3. How to do B.Com Honors from Ludhiana? I have got 63% in 12 commerce
  4. Sample question papers for MSc Agronomy entrance test of Khalsa College Amritsar?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Com Professional in SDE government college in Ludhiana after scoring 63% in 12th?
  6. How to do B.Ed in Ludhiana after doing M.Com and clearing UGC NET?
  7. Fee and duration of internship at CMC Ludhiana?
  8. How many seats are available in MSc Chemistry course in Khalsa College Amritsar?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing B.Sc Non Medical course in Khalsa college, Amristar?
  10. Admission in MSc soil(agricultural) at PAU Ludhiana: How to prepare and what questions are asked in exam?
  11. Is there entrance exam for admission in B.Tech Agriculture in PAU Ludhiana?
  12. Can I get direct admission in Khalsa College Amritsar for B.Sc Agriculture?
  13. Procedure to get the form for admission in MSc Zoology in Pau Ludhiana? Date of the exam and the syllabus?
  14. Which are the private colleges offering B.Tech?
  15. Procedure to get admission in MSc after BSc? What is the fee structure and eligibility in PAU Ludhiana? -- [New]
  16. Chemistry honors or Microbiology honors? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get free BSc Nursing seat at Osmania University or any other government college after securing 70% in intermediate?
  18. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
24th June 2012, 11:25 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any test that needs to be cleared to get admission in MSc Honors in Khalsa or government college, Ludhiana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any test that needs to be cleared for getting admission in B.Sc (honors) in any subject in KHALSA OR GOVT. COLLEGE ,LUDHIANA(PUNJAB)?
hi
The eligibility conditions of BSc hons in Statistics from the university of Delhi is:
55% in aggregate in M.A./M.Sc. Examination in Mathematics, Operational Research, Applied Operational Research, Computer Science & MCA University of Delhi.
60% in aggregate in B.A.(Hons.)/B.Sc.(Hons.) Examination in Mathematics of the University of Delhi.
65% in Mathematics & 70% in Statistics related paper (Unit 9/10).
The details about BSc hons in computer science,mathematics are available on the site below:
www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?