14th January 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Duration and fee for admission in Oral Surgery Diploma course? When the session generally starts?

If i want to do diploma in oral surgery what is the duration for course what is the fee, how to get admission is there any exam or direct admission? When is the session started generally?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study diploma in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  2. What are the Medical courses available for BDS doctor?
  3. What is the percentage required for BDS?
  4. How can I become a Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  5. In which college I will get admission with mentioned fee cost to study MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery?
  6. Which course should I choose after completing MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery? Scope of Plastic Surgery?
  7. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Recent Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How can I get admission in PhD Oral & Maxilloficial Surgery?
  9. Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same? Admission dates for the same?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Master of dental Surgery in Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery-Minor Oral Surgery and Trauma Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How to get admission in the MDS degree course in Oral Surgery stream?
  13. List of colleges and their fee structure for admission in MBBS for a Nigerian student? When new session commences and duration of studies?
  14. Will I be eligible for BDS in RGUHS, I have done 11th and 12th from different school?
  15. Best specialization to study in MDS in India?
  16. What are the courses after BDS in India?
  17. When PG Diploma in Diabetology admission starts? Procedure to join, duration of course and fee structure?
  18. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
13th February 2016, 11:37 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Duration and fee for admission in Oral Surgery Diploma course? When the session generally starts?

Oral surgery course can only be done by those people who have already complete dental degree in bachelor's. These kind of diploma courses are always offered in post graduate level. So the first and foremost eligibility criteria is that you have to be a professional dental surgeon or a BDS degree holder.
Along with this you need to pass the entrance examination held for this diploma course. If you pass this multiple choice type examination you will be selected for a 2 year long course in diploma of oral surgery. This course contains syllabus covering applied sciences, basic clinical knowledge, professional ethics, periodontology. etc. Generally for a two year diploma course maximum fee of Rs.50,000 is charged. Some fees like tuition fee, maintenance fee may change or increase.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?