4th April 2011, 09:38 PM
happy sondhi

Details of the Ayurvedic Medical Colleges offering PG degree or diploma courses along with the fee structure details? Date of the entrance exam?

i wish to know the details of ayurvedic medical colleges offering pg degree or diploma courses along with their fee structure and the date of examinations.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about MSc Medical Microbiology Course? Fee structure and the colleges offering the course?
  2. Can an M.Sc(Physics) degree holder, study medical related courses? How may I get details about the course and the corresponding college? What's the fee structure for the same?
  3. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  4. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  5. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  6. PG courses in Ayurvedic Medicine Production? Which entrance exams to answer and which are the colleges offering the course?
  7. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  8. Colleges offering Polytechnic courses? What is the fee structure?
  9. Colleges offering Logistics in Shipping or affiliated courses to shipping? What is the admission procedure and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much will it cost for a general caste student to study MBBS?
  11. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  12. Diploma courses which are offered after BDS apart from MDS?
  13. Names of the top 10 colleges offering UG in mass communication? What is the fee structure?
  14. AIIMS PG entrance exam? Fee structure details?
  15. Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics or Diploma in Aerospace in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana? Details of fee structure and hostel facility? -- [New]
  16. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I get the details about entrance for PG course in Jamnagar Ayurvedic college? What's the date of entrancing for the same?
  18. Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
9th November 2011, 05:50 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Details of the Ayurvedic Medical Colleges offering PG degree or diploma courses along with the fee structure details? Date of the entrance exam?

patanjali univercity hariduar is offering degree and diploma in ayurvedics.

fee structure- 40000/- around
admission- around april
9th June 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the Ayurvedic Medical Colleges offering PG degree or diploma courses along with the fee structure details? Date of the entrance exam?

HOW CAN I TAKE AN ADMISSION TO THE DIPLOMA COURSE IN AYURVEDIC MEDICINE?WHICH ARE THE BEST COLLEGES IN KANNUR OFFERING THIS COURSE OR DIPLOMA IN HOMEOPATHY? WHAT ARE THE FEE STRUCTURE TO THIS COURSES?
12th June 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.a.m.s. and wanna diploma course in paedia!! so i want to know that where are college and their cost?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?