7th January 2012, 06:58 PM
querymania

Details of admission in IBS Hyderabad? What is the entire fee structure?

can i know the details of admission in ibs hyderabad in this year?may i know the entire fee structure for 2 years mba?is ibs hyderabad affiliated to aicte and ugc?is there a chance of getting a very good placement immediately just after passing my mba in 2014?

9th January 2012, 11:10 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of admission in IBS Hyderabad? What is the entire fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by querymania View Post
can i know the details of admission in ibs hyderabad in this year?may i know the entire fee structure for 2 years mba?is ibs hyderabad affiliated to aicte and ugc?is there a chance of getting a very good placement immediately just after passing my mba in 2014?
If you want to know about the MBA program offered by the IBS, Hyderabad, the minimum academic qualification required to pursue the course is a bachelors degree with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university.

IBS, Hyderabad is recognized by University Grant Commission but is not approved by the All India Council for Technical Education-AICTE.
The Institute is a constituent of ICFAI and is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council.

As per the official website of the Institute, the placement record of last year was around 95% and i that some of the best companies have been the prominent recruiters of the institute.

The MBA course fee in the IBS is Rs. 495000 per annum.

For further information, click here.
25th May 2012, 08:58 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: Details of admission in IBS Hyderabad? What is the entire fee structure?

>> Details regarding IBS Hyderabad :
>>
> Name :
IBS, Hyderabad
> Affiliated to : AICTE
> Established in : 1995
> E-mail : [email protected]
> Website : http://www.ibshyderabad.org
> Contact Address : Hyderabad IBS, Survey no. 156/157, Dontanapalli Village, Shankarpalli Mandal Ranga Reddy District-501504
> Phone : 08417-236660/61/62
> MBA PROGRAM :
> Duration :
2 years
> Eligibility : Graduation in any discipline.
> Admission procedure : Admission based on IBSAT, GMAT Score Merit List, followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
> Fees : Rs. 4,75,000/- per annum
>> APPLY NOW....
27th October 2012, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

wat r the hostel charges p.a. in ibs hyderabad??
9th January 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Is their any fee reimbursement like b.tech in ibs?
11th June 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

After passing B.Com Hnrs from SRRC Delhi doing CA articlship from Deolite GURGAON want to do MBA from IBS . Now what I do to fulfil my ambition. Is it right path for a female.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?