2nd June 2012, 09:37 PM
abhimanvi

Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?

i want to knw the full details about cs course duration with forms details and its fee structure. i also want to know the best institute in gaziabad for cs.....

Related Questions:
  1. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  2. Institutes, duration and fee structure of PGDFM course?
  3. CPA Course Information: Duration, Fee Structure, Institutes, Jobs?
  4. Colleges, institutes, duration of course and fee structure of PGDFM?
  5. Best MBA government colleges in Delhi and Ghaziabad? What is the fee structure?
  6. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  7. summer internship in kolkata for btech 3rd year students?
  8. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  9. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India? -- [New]
  10. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  11. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
  12. List of good Coaching centers for Bank Exams in Kerala? Fee structure and Duration of the course in these Institutes?
  13. Fee structure for LLB course? Best colleges for this course in Ghaziabad and Delhi?
  14. Fee Structure and Duration of ICWA course?
  15. Details about CA course? Its fee structure and duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and duration? I have completed 12th this March
  17. Details about MS in Germany? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  18. List of the reputed institutes along with their fee structure, syllabus and course duration offering ICWA course in Karimnagar? I have done MB(finance) with 70% marks(up to 3rd sem) from Kakatiya University
5th June 2012, 05:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhimanvi View Post
i want to knw the full details about cs course duration with forms details and its fee structure. i also want to know the best institute in gaziabad for cs.....
The Duration of each stage of the Company Secretary Course is as follows:
  • Foundation Program: 8 months
  • Executive Program: 10 months
  • Management Training: 15 months
Candidates who have qualified all the stages are allowed to write the Professional Examination. The Professional Examination can not be taken before 10 months from the date of registration. Candidates may undergo Management Training either before or after completion of the Professional Program.

The Fee Structure of each stage of the Company Secretary course is as follows:
  • Foundation Program is Rs.3600
  • Executive Program is Rs.7000
  • Professional Program is Rs.10000
Since you are willing to pursue the course from Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, you must contact:

NORTHERN INDIA REGIONAL COUNCIL
ICSI-NIRC Building, Plot No.4
Prasad Nagar Institutional Area
New Delhi 110 005

Phone:

Contact Number of Ghaziabad Branch: 2796668
8th June 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?

i am completed my B.com this year. looking to do cs . can u tell me what is the scope and institution in banglore
10th July 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i cmptd my b.b.m bt i hv back subjects . . . I cmptd 2.p.u cmrc in 80 % i hv any scpe in c.s
27th July 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my B.com . looking to do cs . can u tell me what is the scope for female and best institution in pune

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/details-about-cs-course-duration-what-fee-structure-best-institutes-ghaziabad-cs-800849.html#ixzz21pNfSIMH
8th August 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

i am from delhi can i take admission in noida
28th August 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.E. in mechanical stream, can I do c.s. course after graduation. will it be good for me since I am not from commerce stream.
4th September 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i jst wnted to ask we get salary under training period?
11th September 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

I'm persuing my excutive MBA and doing job in BPO. I want to do CS. I should do or not.
I'm a bit confused with carrer planning with cs or bank PO.
Can you help me out for that.?
Can i complete my traning of cs with job
10th November 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th[commerce],can u sggest me wat can i do?
13th January 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am a B.com graduate. I am interested in doing CS. Could you please let me know the best institutes in bangalore?
6th June 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi...m bcom.graduated.n m intersted in cs...so plz detail info.cs n bst instituted in mumbai gve mi info...
8th October 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I am maths student..Can i do c.s.._??
30th October 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to do cs i am result waiting of b.com what i do?
31st October 2013, 08:53 PM
Jyothinayak

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhimanvi View Post
The complete duration is15,months
The fee stucture depends of three program:
Executive program:3600
Foundation program:7200
Professional program:9000
The institute for cs in ghaziabad:
1.A.I.M.Institute
56/1,sector 16B,vasundhara,ghaziabad,U.P
2.Academy of commerce{A.o.c)
GF 2,plot 890,Niti Khand•I
(opposite orange country),Indirapuram,Ghaziabad,U.P.
3.Ambica Tutorials
F 761,sector 3,Behind Ashtha Decor ,near Mahagun metro mall,vaishali
Ghaziabad,U.P.
4.B•23,Nehru Apartment ,N.Nagar,near
Nasipur ,Railway crossing,Ghaziabad,U.P.

Ghaziabad,U.p.
14th November 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate student. I want doing CA couarse so plese details about CA couarse plese plese sir
2nd February 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the exact duration to complete CS and fee structure?
I am doing my B.Com 2nd yr, am I eligible to do CS.?
Can I do both B.Com and CS together?
3rd February 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir i hv done B.com i want to do cs. How to take admission in cs and where is best insititute in india plz guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?