13th May 2012, 09:24 PM
ambati.anusha

Details about CDAC entrance test? Syllabus for the exam and previous years question papers?

sir i need to know the details(like date of the exam,center where it is conducted etc) about cdac entrance test regarding the upcoming exam in may, june 2012 and the syllabus for the exam in the stream of embedded.and previous question papers of that perticular test

hope u can mail me for the mail ID

"[email protected]"

as early as possible.Thanking you sir.

29th May 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about CDAC entrance test? Syllabus for the exam and previous years question papers?

sir i need to know the details(like date of the exam,center where it is conducted etc) about cdac entrance test regarding the upcoming exam in may, june 2012 and the syllabus for the exam in the stream of wireless&mobile computing and previous question papers of that perticular test

"[email protected]"

4th June 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about CDAC entrance test? Syllabus for the exam and previous years question papers?

sir,i had completed b.tech.i want to write the entrance exam.pls send me exam related dates&syllabus to my email

[email protected]
16th July 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i need to know the details(like date of the exam,center where it is conducted etc) about cdac entrance test regarding the upcoming exam iand the syllabus for the exam in the stream of embedded.and previous question papers of that perticular test

"[email protected]

17th July 2012, 12:08 AM
priyankasree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i need to know the details(like date of the exam,center where it is conducted etc) about cdac entrance test regarding the upcoming exam iand the syllabus for the exam in the stream of embedded.and previous question papers of that perticular test

"[email protected]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]well,friend;..

[/FONT]
CDAC stand for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing :

This is conducted by the indian govt for training in 3 post graduates courses such as Post Graduate Diploma in Embedded Systems, System Software and Advanced Business Computing course.

For these posts the required educational qualifications are you must completed the b.e/b.tech graduates with minimum 60% of marks or final year students also apply for these exams.

Selection Processor :

This is conducted every year 2 times such as March and September and if you want admission in above mention course,then you need to write the entrance exam conducted by the CDAC.

The written test consists of objective type question in various technical and aptitude aspects and duration of the test will be 120 minutes.

Syllabus For Written Test :

Diploma in Embedded Systems Design :
  • Introduction to Embedded System Design
  • Programming Concepts and Data Communication
  • Real-time Operating Systems
  • Embedded Systems Programming
  • 8/16/32 bit Microcontrollers and Interfacing
  • Digital Signal Processing
  • Wireless Technologies and Mobile Programming
  • Project & Seminar
Note : Detailed Syllabus CLICK HERE

Diploma in System Software Design:
  • Advanced C/C++ Programming
  • ARM Architecture & Programming
  • Computer Networking
  • Software Engineering
  • Linux System Programming and Driver Development
  • Windows System Programming and Driver Development
  • Mobile Computing and Android Programming
  • Parallel Programming
  • Project & Seminar

Diploma in Advanced Business Computing :
  • Linux Shell Programming and OS
  • DBMS and Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing and Data Mining
  • OOAD & Core Java
  • Network Computing
  • Web Services & J2EE
  • Web Application Security
  • .Net Framework
  • Network Protocols & Mobile Development
  • Project & Seminar

all the best;..
27th July 2012, 10:17 AM
sai496

CDAC conducts entrance exam for embedded and few other courses. The question paper is composed of three sections. Written on June 17 2012
SECTION A:
1.Questions related to english grammar...very simple questions..
Example:
Find the correct response to the following
a.It was nice talking to you
options: Me too,Ya,It was very nice,Oh Pity
there were about four questions similar to above question.
2.Questions on verbs..also simple
3.Questions on aptitude from rs agarwal

SECTION B:
Questions were from C++ and oop concepts, Networking..few from C language
a.Program on structure was given and options were like these..Compiletime error,No error, Run time error.
Just 2 to three questions were related to programming..mostly from therotical concepts of c and c++.
b.Question on inheritance
c.Question on empty class
d.question on datacables
e.question on router
f.questions on union
g.questions on files (operating systems)
h.Some questions from all topics of operating systems mentioned in the syllabus.
For data communications you can follow Book by Farouzan

SECTION C:
Questions from basics of digital electronics like flipfolps,counters,logic gates,k maps,adders,.question on finding number of RAM's required..

overall the paer was not so easy..however average preparation can help get through..
thank you Al the best
6th May 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

sir there is any percentage criteria for B.tech students for applying CDAC entrance exam please mail to me
my mail id [email protected] Thank you sir
6th May 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

sir there is any percentage limit for B.tech students to apply entrance exam which is going to be held on june 2013 please mail to me
[email protected] thank you sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?