2nd March 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Details about central university notification? When is the entrance exam? I am pursuing final B.Com

Pursuing my final B.com, so please send details about central university notification date &details about the entrance exam send a e-mail to [email protected] .Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Details about Indian Air force? I am pursuing B.Com final year in Hyderabad
  2. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms?
  3. Details about M.Com. entrance exam under delhi university? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for B.Ed entrance of DU and IP? I am a final year of B.Com from Delhi University
  5. What is the notification date of JTO entrance exam?
  6. List of the top colleges along with their details like entrance exam, eligibility criteria etc, offering PG course in forensic sciences? B.Sc. I am pursuing B.Sc(final year) with biotechnology stream from Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur
  7. Notification and Syllabus for BITS entrance examination for M.Tech. admission
  8. Procedure to get admission in economics department for M.A? I am pursuing B.A final year in Rajasthan University Jaipur
  9. Detailed information about AMU-MCA entrance exam? When the notification will be released? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for Group I notification while pursuing B.Tech final year Electrical?
  11. What is the syllabus for B.Ed entrance of Delhi University?
  12. How to join Public Sector bank after pursuing CS final?
  13. Notification details for PGSET entrance exam with fee structure details?
  14. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for B.Ed after clearing B.Com? Am I eligible for B.Ed
  16. What to do to take up Hotel Management as a career?
  17. Date of announcement of notification for Ph.D in Nagarjuna University? Syllabus of the Ph.D entrance?
  18. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
15th August 2017, 07:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about central university notification? When is the entrance exam? I am pursuing final B.Com

There are many central universities in India and admission in the universities is offered through entrance examination as well as on merit list.

The academic session generally starts from July and final examination is conducted in May.

So, your third year examination will be over or will be conducted in next year.

The entrance examination for admission in master degree course will be conducted in June.

So, for detail information about the entrance examination of a particular central university visit at it's official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?