6th February 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Details about Civil services exams? How may I get study materials and coaching? List of books considered important for preparation

i am commerce graduate and wanted to know about way of entering in civil services exam.also tell me the way of preparing in preliminary exam,from where i get the books,study material,coaching.please also tell me from where i get the form and tell more information about indian revenue exam2012.also reply about what are the positions we can get after passing the interview.

9th May 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about Civil services exams? How may I get study materials and coaching? List of books considered important for preparation

i need a detail explanation about civil service priliminary and main exam.
29th August 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about Civil services exams? How may I get study materials and coaching? List of books considered important for preparation

I am prusing b.com 3rd part i wanna be an ips or ias ranker officer how can i improve my self to do well in this feild.
21st January 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi.........
I have completed my B.tech(IT)......How to prepare Civil Services Examination.....
Plz Guide me....
23rd March 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my course in Bsc.Agri(Hons).How to prepare for civil service exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?