15th June 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the correspondence fees for CL?

what is the correspondence fees for cl?....pleaes tell me what is the fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  2. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  3. When is the B.Ed correspondence entrance exam? What is the fees and duration for B.Ed correspondence
  4. What is the correspondence fees for CL?
  5. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  6. Where can I do coaching for Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam in Kolkata?
  7. What is the MBA correspondence fees?
  8. BCA Correspondence Course Details: Fee Structure, Timings and Course Duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the fees and course duration?
  10. How to do LLB through correspondence course?
  11. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  12. Duration and fee structure of ICWA course through correspondence?
  13. How to do correspondence B.Ed from Annamalai university? What is the course fees?
  14. What is the fee structure for Correspondence B.Ed course? Which subjects can I take under this course?
  15. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  16. Details about B.Ed course correspondence? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  17. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  18. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
20th April 2015, 11:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the correspondence fees for CL?

CL stands for the Career Launcher. It offers coaching for different entrance exams like:

>>Common Admission test.

>>Common Law Admission Test.

>>Banking entrance exams.

>>Civil Services examinations.

The fee structure for correspondence courses of different entrance exams are as follows:

1. Smart CAT crack Comprehensive plus: Rs 21999

Rs 5999 is charged for books and material.

2. LST beacon for CLAT exam preparation: Rs 11990

Rs 4990 is charged for CLAT books and material.

3. For civil services examination for books and materials for correspondence Rs 4490 is charged.

For any more details, you can visit the official website of Career Launcher that is http://www.careerlauncher.com/index.html.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?