20th September 2013, 06:37 PM
dharm singh yadav

How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam?

PL TELL ME ABOUT IAS & HOW CAN I DO IT(tell me only hindi) IN MY GMAIL ID [email protected] .how many salves

5th February 2014, 03:25 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam?

For appearing in the Civil Services, there is mainly three stage qualification process. Students opt for intensive coaching program. The best coaching centers for IPS in Chandigarh for preparation of Civil Services Exams are Brilliant Tutorials Pvt Ltd which has experienced faculty, and a committed management. They provide excellent course material and is considered to be the number one coaching centre in Punjab. They offer courses like i) UPSC Mains -Quality Enrichment Program (QEP), PSI/STI/Assistant exam courses. Another good coaching institute is Vision IAS Study which prepares the candidates for Civil Services Examination at all the 3 levels-Preliminary Test, Main Examination and Personality Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?