29th July 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Details about CS professional courses? I want to do CS course

Good Evening ,
My neme is Seema Kumbhar i want to do cs couce . i have completed MBA cource so give me the details of cs(professional cource) details with syllabus

Related Questions:
  1. Details of short term professional course after graduation in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Admission process for top 10 colleges of Bhubaneshwar?
  3. Options available for Commerce student? How much salary is possible?
  4. List of some professional courses a B.A(economics) graduate can do?
  5. List of courses can be done after completing M.Sc(Physics)?
  6. Short Term Professional Courses that provide good job opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc?
  7. Which are the professional courses other than CA and CS which I can do with MU B.Com simultaneously?
  8. Any courses offered in the weekends? Duration, fee and location details?
  9. Is there any professional courses available after MBA? Provide list along with their details for the same? Should I do Ph.D course from Delhi University? I have done MBA in Finance from IMT-Ghaziabad
  10. Options for higher studies after B.Com with 3rd Division for better career?
  11. Best professional courses after clearing 12th?
  12. What are the other professional courses except B.Com?
  13. Is there any opportunity for medical professional in C-DAC courses? Which are the courses related and what is the syllabus?
  14. Possible methods for becoming a teacher after completing professional courses like B.Com?
  15. Complete details about Web Design and Graphic Design internship in Bangkok? -- [New]
  16. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure for doing MBA from IGNOU?
  18. How to do Ph.D after completing M.A in Hindi?
15th October 2016, 08:55 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about CS professional courses? I want to do CS course

CS stands for Company Secretary course. CS course has three levels:

*Foundation Programme.

*Executive Programme

*Professional programme.

Master of Business administration candidate is directly eligible for executive programme because candidates who have done bachelor's degree and master's degree can skip foundation course.

Admission to CS course is open throughout the year. If you want to appear for both modules exam of 2017, then you must apply before 28th February, 2017.

For syllabus and more details about this course, you can visit official website which is http://www.icsi.edu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?