6th April 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Possible methods for becoming a teacher after completing professional courses like B.Com?

i passed 12 in pls tell me about wat r d ways to become a teacher
by professional courses n b.com(h)

9th July 2011, 01:04 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possible methods for becoming a teacher after completing professional courses like B.Com?

If you are doing B.com, then I will advise you to complete your post graduation.

Because graduates are not demanding for the job of a teacher.

You can do post graduation in many fields like:

M.com

MBA

or MCA (in case, if you have maths in 12th or learned subjects like maths or statistics in graduation).

After that, you can have a B.ed degree...

Or you can also give NET.

So these are possible steps......you can follow.
19th November 2011, 01:15 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possible methods for becoming a teacher after completing professional courses like B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i passed 12 in pls tell me about wat r d ways to become a teacher
by professional courses n b.com(h)
hi,
For becoming teacher you do B.Ed after B.Com. Then for govt. school teacher you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
-T.E.T
-K.V.S
-J.N.V

If you qualify the written exam you have to qualify the interview. then you become teacher.

all the best!
15th July 2013, 09:13 PM
pinksony

HELLO...

AFTER COMPLETING B.COM...IF YOUR INTERESTED TO GO FOR TEACHING...THEN YOU CAN GO FOR B.Ed...

BUT TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES IN GOOD TEACHING FIELD...I SUGGEST YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR POST GRADUATION IN M.COM,M.A ECONOMICS,MCA...AND THEN GO FOR B.Ed...

MAKE A GOOD CHOOSE...

ALL THE BEST....
16th December 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

After BMS what should i do
2nd October 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

How to become a teacher after doing graduation in bms and post graduation in mcom management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?