18th August 2011, 02:01 AM
Bhanu pratap chawla

Which are the professional courses other than CA and CS which I can do with MU B.Com simultaneously?

I m the student of commerse . I m doing b.com 1st year from du (correspondence) .i want to know about some professional courses other than ca &cs , wich can i do with mu b.com simantaneously????

4th December 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the professional courses other than CA and CS which I can do with MU B.Com simultaneously?

I need to know what course can i opt for along with b.com(1st year) regular.. I want to know about course other than ca and cs.. My phone number is 9873811119 and my email i.d. Is [email protected].. Please reply as soon as possible..
20th July 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the professional courses other than CA and CS which I can do with MU B.Com simultaneously?

Is there any professional courses other than the ca or cs ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?