10th May 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Options for higher studies after B.Com with 3rd Division for better career?

I have done my b.com with 3rd division which should higher studies I do or having best option for future job or alternatives to do for bright career.?
Any diploma course or other option?

10th May 2011, 02:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Options for higher studies after B.Com with 3rd Division for better career?

Hello friend,
Being a commerce graduate, you may pursue professional courses like CA, CS, and other related courses. These professional course, in the present scenario, has great demand and can definitely fetch success for deserving candidates.
Since, you haven't done great in your bachelors degree program, its time to make it up now. As you can not change what happened, you must not feel bad because you couldn't score a first division or second division in you B.Com. Its time to analyze what went wrong and correct it in your next stage of education.
For professional courses like CA and CS, you need to be dedicated and must have a professional approach. Once you decide to pursue any of theses courses, everything else in your life becomes secondary.No matter what you did in B.Com, if you can work hard, you can be either chartered accountant or a company secretary or any other professional.
For CA, you will have to go through three stages
Competency Professional Test (CPT)
Professional Competency Course (PCC)
Final Course
since you haven't scored 50% in B.Com, you will have to appear for CPT otherwise. Commerce graduates with 50% marks are exempted from CPT.
For more information, refer to the official website of ICAI.

To pursue Company Secretary course, you can enroll for the Executive program, which will be followed by professional program and practical training.
For more information, refer to the official website of ICSI.
9th June 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Options for higher studies after B.Com with 3rd Division for better career?

what are the best computer courses for commerce students, while doing b.com ?
please give best suggestions for better future.
17th June 2011, 05:03 AM
Unregistered

i have done my b.sc with unfortunately 3rd devision due to some problems. give me some options what should i do? i am interested in fine arts but its not possible after b.sc..
23rd July 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

The only option is 'AatamHatya'.
21st October 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i am doing 2nd year bcom,please suggest any computer course.
23rd December 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bcom a final year student .i m confused in mba or ca .which option should i opt...........
6th April 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: Options for higher studies after B.Com with 3rd Division for better career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the best computer courses for commerce students, while doing b.com ?
please give best suggestions for better future.
i have allready passed b.com, c.s.executive & iwant to do any computer courses related to commerce ,
5th May 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

I've passed with b.com 2nd division with marketing hons. Best way of reading
yours,
A.k.Rout
29th May 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

i hv done my btech with 68% should i do sap course if yes what i need do for this course please help anyone.
13th October 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i have done my b.com with 48% n m.com with 54% n persuing mba n ihave one year experince in finace n marketing.i want my career in private sector bank ..i'm eligible for that or not
14th March 2017, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done b com in 2 division and I continue m com after complete m com I want further education as a higher post any course batter for me like m Phil Acma or Acca or any other please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?