31st December 2017, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Details about Diploma in Sanitary Inspector Course? List of colleges and fees required for it?

Sir, I want to study Diploma in Sanitary Inspector Course after completion of 12th exam. Please give me details about this course? List of colleges and fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is suitable to become a sanitary inspector?
  2. List of government colleges to study Sanitary Inspector course after B.Com? Details about syllabus, eligibility criteria and duration of course?
  3. Duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Sanitary Inspector? Minimum qualification required?
  4. PG diploma Sanitary Inspector courses inside Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria and colleges to study Diploma in Sanitary Health Inspector course? Scope available after this course?
  6. What are the courses available for higher studies after Sanitary Inspector Diploma? -- [New]
  7. Benefits to study Diploma in Sanitary Inspector course after B.Sc Nursing?
  8. PG Diploma in Sanitary Inspector entrance exam question papers
  9. What is the syllabus for Sanitary Inspector course in Gandhigram University?
  10. Syllabus for Sanitary Inspector entrance exam in Ambattur? Eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam?
  11. Which master course to do having done Diploma in Sanitary Inspector course after B.Sc Biochemistry?
  12. Which course is suitable for me to become sanitary inspector?
  13. How to get admission in sanitary inspector course at Gandhi gram university?
  14. Career options after SSLC and Sanitary Inspector? Is DMLTC a good option?
  15. How can I apply to study Sanitary Inspector course if working as a Sanitary worker in Tamil Nadu Municipal Office?
  16. List of colleges and fees required to study Diploma in Graphic Design course? Scope available after this course?
  17. Details about Diploma in Petrol Engine Technology course? List of institutions and fees required for it? Opportunities available after this course?
  18. List of Diploma in Fire & Safety Management colleges in Delhi? Fees and details about colleges?
13th April 2018, 10:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Diploma in Sanitary Inspector Course? List of colleges and fees required for it?

Eligibility criteria for diploma in Sanitary Inspector course:-

The candidate should have passed 12th or equivalent examination from a recognised board or university.

Minimum percentage is 55%.

Best diploma in Sanitary Inspector colleges in India:-

Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute, Delhi

Batra Nursing College, Bhopal

Batra Nursing College, Pune

Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Nashik

Balashree institute of paramedical sciences, Jabalpur.

Fees:-

The fee structure differs from one college to another for diploma in Sanitary Inspector which is around INR 22, 500/-as per annum .

Salary:-

The fresher
will get an average salary of Rs 15,000 per month and experience has a strong influence on pay for this job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?