17th March 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in sanitary inspector course at Gandhi gram university?

I am in final year UG chemistry student. I wish to join the sanitary inspector course in Gandhi gram university. Anybody please help me to prepare the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get the syllabus and previous year papers for Gandhi gram university entrance exam?
  2. What is the syllabus for Sanitary Inspector course in Gandhigram University?
  3. Which course is suitable to become a sanitary inspector?
  4. Duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Sanitary Inspector? Minimum qualification required?
  5. Which course is suitable for me to become sanitary inspector?
  6. Syllabus and previous 10 year model question paper for Sanitary Inspector course
  7. PG diploma Sanitary Inspector courses inside Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Career options after SSLC and Sanitary Inspector? Is DMLTC a good option?
  9. How can I apply to study Sanitary Inspector course if working as a Sanitary worker in Tamil Nadu Municipal Office?
  10. Last year question papers and syllabus for Sanitary Inspector course?
  11. What should I do to become a food inspector after doing Sanitary Inspector course and BA?
  12. Benefits to study Diploma in Sanitary Inspector course after B.Sc Nursing?
  13. Syllabus for Sanitary Inspector entrance exam in Ambattur? Eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam? -- [New]
  14. Can a TYB.Com passed student opt for sanitary inspector related course
  15. Syllabus for Assistant Sanitary Inspector Exam?
  16. List of government colleges to study Sanitary Inspector course after B.Com? Details about syllabus, eligibility criteria and duration of course?
  17. Am I eligible to do higher studies in health field after completion of sanitary inspector course?
  18. How to take admission in Ph.D(Library Science) at Nehru Gram Bharati University(UP) after completing M.Lib from D B.A Marathwada University, Aurangabad
19th March 2017, 01:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in sanitary inspector course at Gandhi gram university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in final year UG chemistry student. I wish to join the sanitary inspector course in Gandhi gram university. Anybody please help me to prepare the entrance exam.

Candidates who have passed B.Sc Chemistry (10+2+3) only admitted to the PG Diploma in Sanitary Inspector’s course at Gandhigram Rural Institute Deemed University. 25 years is the age limit for the PG Diploma in Sanitary Inspector’s course at Gandhigram Rural Institute Deemed University. You can apply to the course only through online. The admission to the PG Diploma in Sanitary Inspector’s course will be made on the basis of an entrance test. The Gandhigram Rural Institute Deemed University Prospectus PDF link is given below
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GRI e_Prospectus.pdf(3.07 MB, 3109 views)
1st April 2017, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in sanitary inspector course at Gandhi gram university?

What is the syllabus for sanitary inspector pg diploma entrance exam??
9th July 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Which is the minimum qualifications to study si course?and it's co ed?
5th September 2017, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I am final year chemistry student. I wish to join health and sanitary course. I need a syllabus and previous year question papers.
12th October 2017, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I am finally year chemistry student I wish to join health inspector course in gandhigram university. I need the syllabus and model question papers
9th January 2018, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing hospital administration course. I wish to join sanitary inspector course on gandhigram. I'm eligible for that course??? please tell me about that course
12th March 2018, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I completed my M.sc in chemistry I would like to join sanitary inspector course at Gandhi gram University.Am I eligible?
14th April 2018, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I finished my HSE and now I wish to study for sanitary inspector.Should I finish any UG course or I can join directly?
3rd February 2019, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

And I m female gender
Is there is possible to get admission
15th March 2019, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

how to apply sanitary inspector course in dindugul ganthigram university? what is the date an entrance exam and what is the syllabus?
4th April 2019, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc biochemistry i wish to sanitary inspector in gandhigramam university where can I get the syllabus and what is the syllabus?
27th May 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

How to download the hallticket or admit card for the entrace exam
3rd July 2019, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.s. degree in chemistry but I am an computer maths group student in higher secondary. Is am eligible to apply for this sanitary course
29th July 2019, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

My sister completed B.sc maths she can apply for the health inspector course
6th September 2019, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E now I want to study Sanitary inspector in gandhigramam university . Then what can I do for these purpose
8th September 2019, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my graduate level, next to graduate I wanted to join in sanitary course .I need syllabus and date for entrance examination.
7th October 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance qualify computer science group in 12 with bsc chemistry
20th November 2019, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I am now studying second year chemistry .I wish to join sanitary inspector course in gandhigram rural institute.I want to know how to apply entrance exam and where i get study material for that.
24th February 2020, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

if health inspector course is available for women's in gandhi gram university
14th March 2020, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get sanitary inspector cource in gandhigramam univercity
21st June 2020, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

When the entrance exam starts for sanitary inspector 2020
6th August 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply sanitary inspector course in your clg but how can I apply for the course
13th August 2020, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

hi sir I'm sanitary worker in tamil nadu govrt I'm completed 12th statics group can I apply this coures pls help me
2nd March 2021, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

I am in final year UG chemistry student and I had finished my HSE in chemistry with computer science .But ,I wish to join the sanitary inspector course in Gandhigram University.
Is am eligible for apply to sanitary inspector course in Gandhigram University.
4th April 2021, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I am bsc nursing graduate ,i wish to join a sanitary inspector course,please explain about the procedure respected sir / mam
17th September 2021, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I AM UG CHEMISTRY ,FINAL YEAR STUDENT I WISH TO JOIN SANITARY INSPECTOR COURSE WHEN WILL START ENTERANCE EXAM AND WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS
22nd January 2022, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for pg in sanitary inspector course in Gandhigram University.
What type of questions they will asked in entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?