23rd March 2017, 08:05 PM
s.m.kumaraguru

Syllabus for Sanitary Inspector entrance exam in Ambattur? Eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for the Sanitary Inspector exam in Ambattur so I want to know what is the syllabus for Sanitary Inspector entrance exam in Ambattur? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous 10 year model question paper for Sanitary Inspector course
  2. List of government colleges to study Sanitary Inspector course after B.Com? Details about syllabus, eligibility criteria and duration of course?
  3. Last year question papers and syllabus for Sanitary Inspector course?
  4. What is the syllabus for Sanitary Inspector course in Gandhigram University?
  5. Syllabus for Assistant Sanitary Inspector Exam?
  6. How to apply for Food or Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for EAMCET exam? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam and when will be the application form out?
  8. Where to get the syllabus and previous year papers for Gandhi gram university entrance exam?
  9. How to get admission in sanitary inspector course at Gandhi gram university?
  10. Which course is suitable to become a sanitary inspector?
  11. Whether M.Sc in Physics student apply for ISRO entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam?
  12. How can I apply to study Sanitary Inspector course if working as a Sanitary worker in Tamil Nadu Municipal Office?
  13. What is the qualification criteria required to become an Inspector of Police? Do I need to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. How can I become a RTO officer if I am a automobile engineer?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue PG in Agribusiness Management from ICAR? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?
  16. Required Qualification to apply for Food Inspector? How to apply for this? What syllabus to prepare for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus and the date of exam of Food Inspector after completing Graduation in Chemistry?
  18. Eligibility Criteria of Drug Inspector Exam?
23rd January 2018, 10:17 AM
yuvakathir

Default Re: Syllabus for Sanitary Inspector entrance exam in Ambattur? Eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam?

Respect sir; I am studying bsc chemistry final year further I like to study pg diploma in sanitary inspector course offered by Gandhi gramam deemed university so I request you to help me with the syllabus for entrance hopefully
25th January 2018, 01:56 AM
Ramabai L

Default Re: Syllabus for Sanitary Inspector entrance exam in Ambattur? Eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam?

Eligible candidates can apply for the CMA Recruitment. Candidate should complete B Sc in Chemistry with the Sanitary Inspector certificate given by The Additional Director of Health & Family Planning. Minimum age is 18 and the maximum is 30.The government announced the last date of online application submission 19/01/2018.

For more information look out the website www.cma.tn.gov.in, here you will get all information in detail like syllabus, previous papers, etc

Last edited by Ramabai L; 30th January 2018 at 03:50 AM. Reason: i need to follow the guidelines
1st December 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am studying. Bsc Chemistry final year , further i like to study PG Diploma in Sanitary inspector course offered by Gandhi gramm deemed. University. So i request you to help me with the syllabus for entrance.
15th July 2022, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Hii mam / sir..
I am finished bsc chemistry and next am interested in sanitary inspector..so i want some guidance to prepare tha entrance exam.. please help mee mail id [email protected]
Thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?