5th September 2017, 01:52 PM
jasmnepav

Details about Diploma in Petrol Engine Technology course? List of institutions and fees required for it? Opportunities available after this course?

Sir, I want to study Diploma in Petrol Engine Technology. Please tell me what is the course structure? List of institution and fees required for it? Opportunities available after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is the Diploma in Solar Plant & Electrical Technology course available? List of institutions in Maharashtra with fees?
  2. List of government institutions providing PG Diploma in Operations and Project Management course? Fees required for it?
  3. List of institutions in Bangalore providing Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytic? Total fees required for the course?
  4. List of colleges in Haryana and Punjab to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course? Fees required to study this course?
  5. List of colleges and fees required to study Diploma of Aromatherapy course? Opportunities available after this course?
  6. Details about Diploma in Sanitary Inspector Course? List of colleges and fees required for it?
  7. List of institutions to study Diploma in Photography -- [New]
  8. List of government institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Hardware Maintenance? Fees required to study this course?
  9. List of institutions to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course
  10. Courses related to Petroleum Industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of institutions providing Diploma in Garment Technology course? Fees and scope in Fashion industry after this course?
  12. Details to study Diploma in Information Technology and Management course? Which are the best institutions for it?
  13. Details about Diploma in Homeopathy & Naturopathy and Diploma in Homeopathy courses? Institutions to study this course? Scopes and opportunities after this course?
  14. Best institutions in Mumbai for Diploma in Cabin Crew Management course? Course details and job opportunities?
  15. List of institutions in Hyderabad to study Diploma in Radiology Technician course? Fees and duration of course?
  16. Can a 12th with Art stream study Diploma in Radio Imaging Technology? What should I do for it?
  17. Best institutions in Hyderabad for Diploma in International Airline & Travel Management course? Duration of course and fees required for it?
  18. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
22nd September 2017, 11:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Diploma in Petrol Engine Technology course? List of institutions and fees required for it? Opportunities available after this course?

Diploma in Petrol Engine Technology course can be done after successful completion of 10th Class or its equivalent examination. There are several colleges that are offering these courses and you may find good number of job opportunities after completion of Bachelor's Degree.

In order to find good jobs, I suggest you to first concentrate on studies and complete minimum graduation after Diploma course.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the college that offers this course is Nandha Polytechnic College.

Ph. No: 04294 223 727

Address: Vaikkalmedu Bus Stop, Erode-Perundurai Main Road, Pitchandampalayam, Erode, Tamil Nadu-638052

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?