24th March 2013, 08:43 PM
sandyven6492

Details about doing internship in ISRO?

hi sir..i am doing final year eee...i want to know details abt doing internship in isro...kindy reply me...sandhyavenkatesan64@gmail,com

23rd August 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about doing internship in ISRO?

hi im an mtech vlsi student how to do internship in isro pls tel me
23rd August 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

PLS TEL ME THE DETAILS OF INTERNSHIP IN ISRO
28th August 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

what is meant by intership?
30th August 2013, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

I have done my diploma in electronics from doeacc centre with 60%. But got 2 drops in graduation. I have interest to do intrenship in isro
31st August 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW about doing internship for MCA
10th October 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I am mtech cis student.Please tell me how to do internship in isro?
30th December 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

sir ,Iam B-Tech 3rd year student with mechanical background kindly did u tell me about the intenship information

my [email protected]
26th January 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I am doing M.Sc mathematics.How can i apply for the summer internship in ISRO
7th April 2023, 08:59 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Details about doing internship in ISRO :

ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) offers internships for students from various disciplines who are interested in space research and related fields. Here are some details about doing an internship in ISRO:

Eligibility: Students pursuing their undergraduate, postgraduate, or PhD programs in science, engineering, or management fields can apply for internships at ISRO.

Duration: The duration of the internship can vary from 2 weeks to 6 months, depending on the project and the duration decided by the organization.

Application process: The application process for an internship in ISRO usually involves submitting an online application form on the ISRO website, along with a statement of purpose, a resume, and a letter of recommendation from a professor or an industry professional.

Selection process: The selection process for internships in ISRO involves a screening of the applications received, followed by a written test or an interview. The selection is based on the academic performance of the student and their aptitude for the specific project.

Projects: Interns at ISRO can work on a wide range of projects related to space research, such as satellite technology, rocket propulsion, spacecraft communication, remote sensing, and satellite imagery analysis.

Stipend: ISRO offers a stipend to its interns, which varies based on the duration of the internship and the project they are working on.

Accommodation: ISRO provides accommodation to its interns, either on the organization's campus or in nearby guesthouses, depending on availability.

To apply for an internship in ISRO, you can visit the ISRO website for more information and details on the application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?