10th July 2010, 11:20 PM
poonam_7512

Details about the entrance for BFS Delhi University? I have completed my 12th

I am poonam from delhi. I have completed my 12th last year and i want to do fine arts in paintings. So please give me details about the entrance for bfa, delhi university.... In delhi..

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance date of BFA in delhi university? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which colleges can I get after passing 12th from Sarvidaya Vidyalaya Delhi? Fee structure details?
  3. Chances of getting interview call from St. Stephens Delhi?
  4. How to get admission in DU for BBA after scoring 48% marks in Inter with science?
  5. Universities in Delhi offering bachelors degree in Arts? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. Complete details regarding M.Com admissions in Delhi University?
  7. Details about the diploma courses in Medical at Delhi with sufficient fee for 12th PCM passed candidate?
  8. How can I do B.A or any other course through correspondence in Delhi? I've completed my 12th std
  9. Is it necessary to include Economics marks in BFS to apply for Economics honours at DU?
  10. Is it possible for me to get the government job without applying for the entrance exams after completion of B.Com from Delhi University?
  11. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  12. Am I Eligible to get admission to pursue B.Com from DU with 83.6% marks in 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  13. Which all subjects to include in BFS for admission in St. Stephens college?
  14. How to take admission in 1st Delhi for M.State course? I have completed B.Com from Delhi University
  15. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms?
  16. How to take admission in BBA?
  17. When will the forms for Entrance Exam for M.Com course of Delhi university be available?
  18. Can I do Graduation in Delhi University being a candidate of other state?
16th January 2012, 05:09 PM
SURAJ 1311

Smile Re: Details about the entrance for BFS Delhi University? I have completed my 12th

PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION-BFA DELHI UNIVERSITY

ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION-BFA
1) The candidates seeking admission to BFA Degree Course must have passed any one of the following examinations with 50% or more marks in the aggregate of five Subjects.
(a) Senior School Certificate Examination with all subjects (12 year course) of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
(b) Indian School Certificate Examination with all subjects (12 year course) of the Council for Indian School Certificates Examination, New Delhi.
(c) Intermediate Examination with all subjects of the Indian University/Board recognized by the University of Delhi.
(d) Pre-University (2 years) Examination of an Indian University/Board recognized by the University of Delhi.
(e) Any other Examination recognized as equivalent to the Senior School Certificate Examination (12 year course) of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.

2) Concession of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility requirement will be allowed to :-
(a) Candidates who have taken Drawing, Painting, Sculpture
or Applied Art as one of the subjects in their qualifying examination.
(b) For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates.
(c) For Widows and/or children of Armed Personnel/Para-Military Forces.
(d) For Physically Handicapped Candidates.
3) Candidates with compartments are not eligible to apply

METHOD OF SELECTION-BFA
Only the candidates securing 50% or more marks in the Aptitude Test will be considered for admission to the Foundation. The Final selection of the candidates will be made by the College strictly in order of merit in the following manner:-
(a) Weightage of 60% marks will be given for Aptitude Test (as listed below).
(b) Weightage of 40% marks will be given for marks secured by the candidate in the 10+2 or equivalent examination.

APTITUDE TEST

The Aptitude Test will consist of the following papers:-

1. OBJECT DRAWING (for all the Specializations except Art History)
Drawing of objects with light and shade showing background and foreground in pencil on ½ imperial size paper.
Marks: 60 Time: 1½ hours.

FOR ART HISTORY SPECIALIZATION ONLY
Candidates to identify and write their views/crit on three Visuals on art, artists, period etc.
Marks: 60 Time: 1½: hours.

2. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE (for all the specializations)
3. Subjective and Objective type questions related to Art, Personalities, Events & Current Affairs (Written Paper in Hindi or English )
Marks: 30 Time: ½ hours.

3. COMPOSITION
FOR APPLIED ART SPECIALIZATION
Illustration from memory on a given subject in water color, tempera, ink or oil pastels on ¼ imperial size paper.
Marks: 60 Time: 1½hours

FOR ART HISTORY SPECIALIZATION
Candidates to write an analysis/premise on a topic to be given at the time of the Examination in about 800 words in either English or Hindi-
FOR PAINTING SPECIALIZATION
Painting from memory on a given subject in water color tempera, ink or oil pastels on ¼ imperial size paper.

FOR PRINT MAKING SPECIALIZATION
Painting from memory on a given subject in water color tempera, ink or pastels on ¼ imperial size paper.
Marks: 60 Time: 1½ hours

FOR SCULPTURE SPECIALIZATION
Modeling from memory in clay on a given subject.

FOR VISUAL COMMUNICATION SPECIALIZATION
A test in Design to asses concept, application, ability in using line, color and space in the visualization on a subject to be given at the time of the Examination, in tempera, ink or oil pastels on ¼ imperial size paper.

Total Marks: 150

NUMBER OF SEATS-BFA
The total number of seats in the Foundation class is 195+16 available to the six Specializations as under:
Applied Art - 80 Seats
Art History - 20 Seats
Painting - 40 Seats
Print Making - 20 Seats
Sculpture -15 Seats
Visual Communication - 20 Seats
Deaf & Dumb - 05 Seats
Foreign Nationals - 11 Seats

Sale of Application Forms for Admission will start around june and aplitude
test will be held around july.

ALL THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5th June 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the entrance for BFS Delhi University? I have completed my 12th

Hiiiiiii mene abhi 12th complete ki he medical se lekin me drowning me apna carrier bnana chati. Hu me bfa karna chati hu lekin mujhe samjh nhi aa rah delhi me kis clg se kru or bfa ke liye kya karna hoga
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?