5th May 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Details about the entrance exam for D.Ed in Mumbai University?

Dear Sir,
Please let me know the details about the entrance exam of D.ed in Mumbai university. Also, I would like to know the list of colleges in Navi mumbai offering D.ed.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for D.Ed entrance exam? Books to be referred? -- [New]
  2. Details about the entrance exam for D.Ed in Mumbai University?
  3. What is MCA entrance fee structure of Mumbai University for OBC caste
  4. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms?
  5. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  6. Details about MCA entrance exam of Mumbai University?
  7. How to take admission in MCA from Mumbai University?
  8. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ?
  9. Date of the entrance exam of B.Ed course in Mumbai University? What is the procedure for the same?
  10. When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?
  11. When and where will the application forms for B.Ed. entrance exams of Mumbai University be available?
  12. Best DED colleges in Mumbai? What is the admission procedure?
  13. What's the criteria for BMS entrance exam? How may I get details for the same? How to apply for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  14. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  15. Which are the colleges in Mumbai to do D.Ed course by correspondence?
  16. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  17. When will be DED CET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
1st October 2015, 10:17 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the entrance exam for D.Ed in Mumbai University?

D.Ed CET is conducted by Mumbai university of Examinations for admission into Diploma in Education course.

For this examination you must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or Council.

As you are looking for the exam date of D.Ed CET but exam dates are still not announced, whenever dates will be announced, we will update here for you.

The list of colleges in Navi mumbai offering D.ed as given below:::::::::>>>>>>>

=> Smt Indira Gandhi College
Sector-16, Koperkhaiarane,
Navi Mumbai,
Mumbai, Maharashtra

=> Ambitious College Of Distance Education
Office No 1,2ND Floor,
6/7,Abdulla Manzil,
Navi Mumbai

=> Saket College of Management
S.No.27, H.No.10,
Katemanivlli, Kalyan(East),Navi Mumbai
Thane, Maharashtra

=> Adhyapak Vidyalaya, Jr. College of Education
Shree Shamnath Vyayam Mandir,
P.L.Kale Guruji Marg, Navi Mumbai
Dadar (W), Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?