22nd September 2012, 03:51 PM
MANOJ GONDIL

Details about the exam after completing diploma in mechanical? What is the requirement for the exam?

sir, plz tell me all details about the exam after complete diploma in mechanical.
and all requirments for exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about RTO exam? Minimum requirement after Diploma in Mechanical?
  2. When HAL Diploma Trainee(Mechanical) recruitment exam will be held? Details of this recruitment exam? -- [New]
  3. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  4. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  5. Govt. jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which exam to write after completing diploma in mechanical?
  7. How can I get job after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  8. Can I be eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. After completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering can I appear for RTO exam?
  10. Can I give RTO exam after completing mechanical engineering diploma?
  11. How can I give NDA exam after completing diploma? I am pursuing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. What can I do after completing Mechanical Diploma?
  13. How to do B.E after completing diploma mechanical engineering?
  14. What is the percentage required to take admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical
  15. How to apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  16. Is it possible to get seat in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical?
  17. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
9th August 2017, 08:38 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details about the exam after completing diploma in mechanical? What is the requirement for the exam?

If you are looking for direct admission in second year of B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering, then you have to appear in LEET exam.

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Exam. You must have passed diploma degree from any well recognized technical board without any pending backlog to appear in LEET exam. After getting the LEET exam result, you have to participate in online counseling. And finally visit the campus to complete the remaining admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?