27th November 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to write after completing diploma in mechanical?

i am completin my diploma in mechanical i want wrtie exam and i want to study

30th April 2012, 05:40 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which exam to write after completing diploma in mechanical?

dear friend,
After completing diploma in mechanical.All you have to do is ,earn very good marks in diploma course and LEET too.
For entering into engineering you have to crack LEET(Lateral Entry Entrance Test)which is a state level exam.Universities and colleges also conducts their own entrance examfor diploma holders.you can appear for any university's exam in india.just go through their site and check the information about application forms.
ELIGIBILITY FOR LEET:
  • candiates should be diploma passed with minimum of 50% marks
  • final year diploma candiates can also appear for the same.
allotment of seats will be based on marks obtained in Entrance exam and diploma course as well.so,Try to get higher marks in both exams so that you can have engineering college and branch of your choice.
One thing you can make a notice is IITs,BITs,and NITs dont have leteral entry scheme,so you want get chance to do engineering from these colleges,stillyou can get reputed government college in vaious universities.

all the best...................
30th April 2012, 09:52 PM
vickydhupia2010

hi

i want to tell you that ifyou have completed your diploma and want to do B.TECH then you are eligible for the LEET entrance test which is for the diploma holders.
you can give the entrance in your final year of diploma and after your diploma.

the minimum qualification for the test is that you have to got minimum 50% marks in diploma.
if you qualified the entrance exam then you will get the addmission in B.TECH in the 2nd year.
if you want to get addmission in good colleges then you will have to get good marks in LEET exam.

thank you
all the best
28th October 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

i am studing diploma final year,i get 60%marks in all sem.then i complete my diplomo in mech engg what can i study?
13th December 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i completed my diploma in mechanical engineering but i want to take aeronautical or automobile engineering ,may i eligible for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?