24th September 2011, 02:56 PM
mahegdes

Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?

Admition in Mechanical engineering degree at UK or USA after mechanical diploma done at Bombay university, what are the requirement and fees .

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What is the B.Tech admission requirement? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  4. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  5. What is the marks requirement in mechanical diploma course to get the admission in best colleges for doing Engineering? -- [New]
  6. What is the fee structure for B.Tech Mechanical in Australia? What is the admission requirement?
  7. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  8. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  9. Can I take admission in B.Tech mechanical after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  10. Is Mechanical Engineering Diploma course offered in Tilak Maharashtra University? Detailed information, fee structure and procedure to get admission?
  11. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  12. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  13. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  14. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  15. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  16. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  17. Total fee structure for one year Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Mechanical Engineering for Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in degree engineering in mechanical after completing diploma mechanical? I have scored 6.30 CPI
28th October 2018, 02:44 PM
Chandrima(Riya)

Default Re: Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?

Hello there! i'd like to answer your question.
so, at first i'd like to intimate you that diploma degree is equivalent to 10+2. That means you are an undergraduate. Any undergraduate student (science background) can apply for an engineering degree. So, yes. You can apply for the degree in u.k. or u.s.

Here are some USA colleges-
1. Texas State University. (13,86,545 lacks rupees per year)

2. Virginia Tech. (23,77,542 lacks rupees per year)

3. University of Bridgeport (22,52,431 rupees per year)

4. George Mason University. (26,43,585 lacks rupees per year)

5. New Jersey University. (21,67,169 rupees per year)

6. University of Alabama at Birmingham. (18,04,143 rupees per year)

7. Cleveland State University. (10,61,976 rupees per year)

8. New York Institute of Technology (26,06,594 rupees per year)

9. Marshall University. (14,58,918 rupees per year)

10. The University of New Orleans. (9,87,407 rupees per year)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?