16th September 2010, 07:12 PM
amit_kothari

Details about the future scope of DB2 and Websphere from IBM or CDAC courses? Is IBM better or CDAC?

hii
i am a b.tech 3rd year student from computer science branch.
now our college is offering us some of the courses which are:
db2 n websphere from ibm, or c-dac courses,
so plz explain me in detail the futerscope of all these courses.
n whether ibm or c-dac which one is better,suggest some other courses also.
thnx

Related Questions:
  1. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  2. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? What is the use of CDAC? How many courses are there in CDAC and which are the best cities for preparing for CDAC course?
  3. Is there scope of PG Diploma from CDAC institute? Which institute is better than CDAC for such Diploma courses?
  4. Best Institute of CDAC in India?
  5. Should I go for MCA along with CDAC course after BCA and placement surity after CDAC course? -- [New]
  6. Name of companies considering students with less than 60% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech?
  7. Benefits of joining CDAC and best center for study in CDAC?
  8. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exams by own and scope of the course?
  9. Details of important dates of CDAC, Pune? Is it beneficial to go for CDAC course?
  10. What is CDAC exam? How should I prepare for the entrance?
  11. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  12. How may I get details regarding centers of CDAC? What are the career opportunities of doing CDAC after B.Tech?
  13. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same?
  14. Which is the best center of CDAC? What are the career opportunities after CDAC?
  15. Can a Homeopathic Doctor do CDAC courses?
  16. What is the importance of CDAC? How to get admission in CDAC course? What is the syllabus?
  17. Information about CDAC? how to prepare and how will be the tests organised?
  18. What is CDAC and what is the scope of CDAC courses? How to prepare for its exam? -- [Most Discussed]
8th June 2011, 09:25 PM
miteshvora

Default Re: Details about the future scope of DB2 and Websphere from IBM or CDAC courses? Is IBM better or CDAC?

CDAC is a course that provides training in computer software for about 6 months and is very similar to GNIIT that provides it in 3 years with 1 year paid internship.CDAC course is a certificate course with fees of approx 1.5 lac.CDAC do not provide internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?