2nd May 2011, 10:07 PM
met

Will I get any NIT with 100 score in AIEEE in OBC category?

sir,
i am getting 100 SCORE IN AIEEE 2011.I come in OBC category.Sir will i get NIT with this score??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get NIT srinagar with AIEEE score of 91? I'm OBC candidate from Jammu and Kashmir
  2. Can I get any NIT after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  3. Can I get admission in NIT Delhi after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE? I Belong to OBC quota and from Delhi
  4. Can I get a good NIT college after scoring 90 marks(OBC category)?
  5. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar with 69 marks in AIEEE under OBC category?
  6. What's the minimum AIEEE score required to get admission in NIT goa? I belong to OBC category
  7. Is VIT Vellore good for placement? What are the chance of getting NIT after scoring 158 marks in AIEEE under OBC category?
  8. Can I get a seat in NIT, Durgapur? I have scored 100 marks in AIEEE and belong to SC category
  9. Admission to NIT, Srinagar with 60 marks in AIEEE and belonging to OBC category?
  10. Can I get admission in NIT warangal(In any stream)? I have secured 9225 rank in AIEEE under OBC category
  11. Will I get any NIT or IIT after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE under OBC category? Which are the best colleges?
  12. Is it possible to get into NITs with a rank of 110 in AIEEE?
  13. Is it possible to get any seat in NIT trichy after scoring 81 in AIEEE mains? -- [New]
  14. Can I get NIT or any other government college in AIEEE after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE under OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. In which college can I get after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE exam under OBC category?
  16. Can I get any NIT after scoring 180 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  17. Can I get any NIT after scoring 95 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  18. Can I get admission in NIT with a score of 105 in AIEEE being a candidate from SC category?
9th May 2011, 09:53 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Will I get any NIT with 100 score in AIEEE in OBC category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by met View Post
sir,
i am getting 100 SCORE IN AIEEE 2011.I come in OBC category.Sir will i get NIT with this score??
According to your marks

the predicted rank for you will be in the range of 45000-50000

According to the professionals review getting into NIT's will be only when a candidate is in the range below 10000 rank

So your chances of getting in NIT's is very low

Now you have to think about the other opportunities available for you

whether to continue with this score or take one year leave and make into the targetted institute

That will also be a good option if you are financially sound

Think about these options

anyways don't loose your heart there are plenty of options in your life

grab them according to the situation

Regards

~AdityA~
2nd June 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get any NIT with 100 score in AIEEE in OBC category?

sir i score 80 marks in aieee and having obc quota.I want to do civil engg.in which college i can get seat.i want to take in punjab university.
5th June 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

i have got 147 marks in aieee in OBC cat.
i have overall india rank-33000 & catogery rank-7890
will i get admission in NITs
8th June 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Will i get nit with 92 marks in obc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?