8th December 2012, 02:12 PM
SUREKHA VANMALI

Details about GDCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure and syllabus

Sir,

Can please provide me the details of Gdca Exam i.e. where we get admission, what was the fees, what was the cyllabous etc

Surekha

8th December 2012, 07:13 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details about GDCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure and syllabus

Hi Guest,

GDCA stands for- Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy

It is useful to government servant for promotion

And

To others for undertaking the audit of cooperative societies and cooperative banks

It is recognized degree and the person pursuing this course will be known as recognized auditor.

The duration of the course is one year.

Thank you,

All the best.
25th February 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about GDCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure and syllabus

what is upcoming date of GDCA exam?where do i get the form for same exam?
25th July 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the GDCA entrance exam syllabus,
1st August 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am student of M.com (Commerce) and some time before i gave a exam of TY.bcom exam and i got 65% in TY.BCOM .I am giving M.com exam with want give gdca exam also so Plz tell me all details about the gdca and about clg ,fees also tell .
Thank you
17th October 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I PASSED OUT MBA RECENTLY AND A WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE ADMISSION IN GDCA SO PLEASE GIVE ME ADDRESS OF GDCA OFFICE IN NAGPUR AND ADMISSION DATE AND EXAM DATE
18th December 2013, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for gdca and plz tell me about upcoming exam of it and also process for exam form filling.
2nd February 2014, 10:12 AM
rupa warade

Arrow Re: Details about GDCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure and syllabus

give syllabus detail for g d c & a exam
4th May 2014, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

Where is the admission center in Nagpur for GDC & A ?
11th August 2014, 04:25 PM
firoj dandoti

I passed out mba recently and a would like to take the admission in gdca so please give me address of gdca office innagpur and admission date and exam date
13th October 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I am doing servies in private manufactaring co. i complited b.com .can i do this diploma for part time work.
8th November 2017, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUREKHA VANMALI View Post
Sir,

Can please provide me the details of Gdca Exam i.e. where we get admission, what was the fees, what was the cyllabous etc

Surekha
Sir,

Can please provide me the details of GDCA Exam i.e. where we get admission, what was the fees, what was the syllabus etc
25th July 2019, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi l am M.Com student what is gdca course and exam, fee structure tell me. And last date of admission and syllabus for exam send me details.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?