17th December 2012, 12:05 PM
ashwini karambele

Information about GDCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure, syllabus and study material

I WANT FULL INFORMATION ABOUT GDCA EXAM 2012, ABOUT FEES, SYALLABUS, STUDY MATERIAL.PLEASE GIVE ME INFORMATION ON MY E-MAIL ID
[email protected]

23rd February 2013, 05:38 PM
tanaji patil

Default Re: Information about GDCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure, syllabus and study material

pls send me information about gdc&a exam and fee structure and last date of admission
18th March 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about GDCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure, syllabus and study material

pls send me all detail regarding gdca centers for admission fees eligibility syllbus n much that will helo me for prooer guidence my email id [email protected]
5th April 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me complite information of govt deploma in accountancy i.e(GDCA) AT [email protected]
7th August 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Please send me all details about G D C&A course & fess as well as syllabus on my mail id [email protected]
2nd November 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

how to do G D C&A registration in kolhapur center
9th June 2014, 05:50 PM
OMKARRAS

I WANT FULL INFORMATION ABOUT GDCA EXAM 2012, ABOUT FEES, SYALLABUS, STUDY MATERIAL.PLEASE GIVE ME INFORMATION ON MY E-MAIL ID [email protected]
29th July 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Please send me all details about G D C&A course & fess as well as syllabus of 2014-15 on my id [email protected]
22nd August 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I WANT FULL INFORMATION ABOUT GDCA EXAM 2014, ABOUT FEES, SYALLABUS, STUDY MATERIAL.PLEASE GIVE ME INFORMATION ON MY E-MAIL ID
[email protected]

One more query whats is pattern available for this exam and may i apply to local colleges for admission

if yes please revert me as soon as possible you can

waiting for reply.........

Thanking you
31st October 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

All information about gdca exam in marathi. exam fees, this year question paper, & which books I suppose to refer in marathi, this year exam date
22nd January 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know payment of examination fees for GDCA exam. Please email me on [email protected]
19th November 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I WANT FULL INFORMATION ABOUT GDCA EXAM 2012,
ABOUT FEES, SYALLABUS, STUDY MATERIAL.PLEASE
GIVE ME INFORMATION ON MY E-MAIL ID
[email protected]
2nd April 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to know detailed information of the course exam fees and coaching or materials required for it please mail me on my email id [email protected]
17th June 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I want to know all about gdca exam,fees,duration,study material, syllabus and classes nearby goa pls mail me on my id [email protected]
31st October 2017, 12:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Every year Maharashtra government conducts GDCA exam.

GDCA (Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy) exam in the month of May. The application forms for applying to the exam are available in the month of February. The application forms will be released in 1st week of February and the last date for submitting is last week of February. The full details about the exam are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their graduation level degree in commerce from any recognised university.
- The minimum age limit is 22 years and the maximum age limit is 31 years.

Application process:
- You need to visit the official website and apply for the test.
- Fill the application form with required details and submit it.
- Pay the application fees, it will be around INR 800.

Syllabus:
- Cooperative management
- Theory and History of cooperation
- Accounts
- Banking
- Cooperative audit

Exam pattern:
There will be 2 papers.

Paper 1:
- It is an objective type 200 marks paper.
- The questions are general knowledge questions.

Paper 2:
- It is descriptive type 200 marks question paper.
- The questions includes language related questions like Gujarati , English and technical related topics.

Books:
- Auditing by Meera Govindaraj
- Accounts by Prof. U. R. Nelawale
- Management of Cooperative housing societies by Dr. Parag saraf
- History, principles and management in cooperation by Prof. Kulkarni

For more details about notifications visit the official website of GDCA.
16th March 2018, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I am b.com graduate first class pass in Y C M V nashik and age 38 year then I will give GDC&A exam 2018.please tell me about admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?