24th April 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Complete information about GDCA? What is the fee structure?

i want to know complete information about GDCA. what is fees structure,what is time duration of this course.what is scope after completed this course plz send me all the information about GDCA course on my E-mail id.my email id is [email protected] soon as possible

26th July 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete information about GDCA? What is the fee structure?

i want to know complete information about GDCA. what is fees structure,what is time duration of this course.what is scope after completed this course plz send me all the information about GDCA course on my E-mail id.my email id is [email protected] soon as possible
30th April 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to know complete information about GDCA. what is fees structure,what is time duration of this course & eligibility (age limit).what is scope after completed this course plz send me all the information about GDCA course on my E-mail id.my email id is [email protected] .....as soon as possible Thanks in advance.
31st July 2017, 04:45 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

GDCA stands for Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy. It is an entrance exam conducted by the Maharashtra government.

The eligibility required to apply for the exams is the candidate should have completed their graduation degree or equivalent education with 50% from any recognized university.

The application forms will be available online in their website and offline in their office. You need to fill the application form and submit the required documents through online or offline.
You need to pay the application fees through online or through challah. The application fees will be around INR 800.

After applying you need to attend & qualify in the exam. After completing this course you'll be given a full license in accounting and auditing field. Based on this license you can get job in government sectors, private sectors and even in business sectors.
19th September 2019, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to know complete information about GDCA. what is fees structure,what is time duration of this course.what is scope after completed this course send me all the information about GDCA course on my E-mail id.my email id is [email protected] soon as possible
8th December 2019, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

COMPLETE INFORMATION ABOUT GDCA EXAM, STRUCTURE, SYLLABUS PROCEDURE
12th May 2020, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

How much full cost of this course
2nd January 2021, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I wish to complete the GDCA course, kindly send me the syllabus and fee structure, my emailid is [email protected]
My mobile #9921117373/8999802937.
Kindly do the needful.
Thanking you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?