4th January 2013, 04:35 PM
SHRADDHAKK

What is GDCA entrance exam fee structure and the exam date?

pls give me gdca exam fees structure & exam date...please give me the details fo rthe same

21st January 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is GDCA entrance exam fee structure and the exam date?

what is new subjet of gdca
21st March 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I BA ENG grduat of kolahapur univercity at 2009 and i suppose to cmplet gdca exam what is next dt of exam and i can applly same pl expdet
31st July 2017, 04:20 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

GDCA (Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy) is an entrance exam conducted by the MPSC. If you qualify in the exam then you'll be recruited as government of accounting & auditing field.

The exam will be conducted every year in the month of May. The exam fees will be around INR 800. The application forms will be available in the month of December.

The educational qualification required is the candidate should complete their graduation degree or equivalent education from any recognized university.
3rd August 2017, 05:52 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRADDHAKK View Post
pls give me gdca exam fees structure & exam date...please give me the details fo rthe same

GDCA(Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy) exam is conducted by Maharastra Public Service Commission. Notification regarding the exam release in month of December every year and exam is conducted in month of may every year.

Eligibility required for GDCA exam:-

>> GDCA exam is conducted for training course of Accountancy Organization and Audit Cooperative.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for exam is Bachelors degree in Commerce stream. Candidate studying in the final year of commerce course are also allowed to apply for the exam.

>> Examination fee for exam is RS:- 800.

GDCA Training Institute:-

1). Dhananjay Gadgil Institute of Cooperative Management.(Maharastra).

2). Dr. V.V.Patil Institute of Cooperative Management.(Maharastra).

3). Vaikunthbhai Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management.(Maharastra).

For more details regarding exam please visit:- www.mpsc.gov.in.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?