19th December 2011, 08:27 PM
Hitesh sundani

Details about IAS, CSAT exam? Can I apply for this exam in Hindi medium?

I am Shastri 3rd year student ,my subjects are sanskrit vyakran and English lett. Now I want to know details about Ias csat exam.Can I apply this exam in Hindi medium? and tips for exam.

23rd August 2012, 07:18 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: Details about IAS, CSAT exam? Can I apply for this exam in Hindi medium?

Dear Shastri,

Yes you can apply for IAS exam in hindi medium but after completion of your graduation degree as well as your age must be minimum 21 years at the time of appearing.

All toppers of the exam prefer to study NCERT book, monthly magazines, and study material provided by different institutes.

Better you should read biography of IAS toppers.

More information you can get from Pratuyogita darpan magazine.

Always keep touch with good teachers and seniors, it help you alot to achieve success.

All the best.
27th March 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about IAS, CSAT exam? Can I apply for this exam in Hindi medium?

Hello sir i want to prepair for IAS so please tell me how can I start it, My sub, is Hist. Polti. and Sociology..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?