22nd August 2012, 04:21 AM
gulzar ahmed yatoo

Details about the institutes in India offering Fellowship in Rheumatology course? I have done MD in General Medicine

kindly give me details of institutions in India offering Fellowship in Rheumatology Courses. I have already done MD in Gen.Medicine.
Thanking you.
Dr.Gulzar Ahmed Yatoo
E.mail : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do certificate/diploma online courses in Rheumatology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Short diploma courses or training in Pain Medicine or Rheumatology?
  3. Where can I do fellowship or certificate course in Rheumatology
  4. Can ICU or fellowship in Rheumatology be done after MBBS? Complete details about them?
  5. How can I obtain certificate course in Rheumatology in India without entrance exam?
  6. How can I apply to study Diploma in Rheumatology after completing MD in Medicine? Course duration and fee structure of this course? -- [New]
  7. How to apply for DNB Rheumatology? What are the colleges having this course?
  8. Are there any short or online courses in Rheumatology? I am a MD Medicine
  9. Can one do ICU course after MBBS? What is the duration and fee structure? Is it possible to do Fellowship in Rheumatology after completing MBBS?
  10. Any college in India which is offering DM in Pulmonary Medicine?
  11. Which are the space or airforce institutes in India that offer Ph.D in English with Fellowship?
  12. Details and prospectus for Post Doctoral fellowship in reproductive medicine?
  13. Any reputed institutes offering fellowship program? I am doing biomedical engineering course
  14. How to do fellowship in Non Invasive cardiology in India?
  15. MCH offering private and government institutes in Maharashtra or rest of India? What is the admission procedure? Opportunities available after completion of MS General Surgery?
  16. Best institutes offering MBA in material management?
  17. How to apply for internship in IITs?
  18. What is the upper age limit to appear d.m. entrance?
22nd July 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the institutes in India offering Fellowship in Rheumatology course? I have done MD in General Medicine

i have completed MD general medicine.can i do certificate course in echocardiography & ultrasonography.details of institutes which offers these courses.
16th October 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the institutes in India offering Fellowship in Rheumatology course? I have done MD in General Medicine

I have done my MD medicine and want to do fellowship in cardiology..please help
18th April 2015, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to do a fellowship in rheumatology post MD medicine can you please help me
20th June 2015, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

I have just finished my M.D MEDICINE and interested in rheumatology fellowship , can you give me guidance for that ?
24th August 2015, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I am dr. mrinal bansal. I have just completed MD internal medicine. I am interested in doing fellowship in endocrinology can you guide me for that??
29th August 2016, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I want to do a fellowship in rheumatology post MD medicine can you please help me
4th January 2017, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I have MD in general medicine .can you tell me about any Indian institute offering rhuematology fellowship.
[email protected]
24th July 2017, 09:22 PM
Jinsonpaul

I have completed MD General Medicine. I would like to do fellowship course in rheumatology in India. Kindly advice regarding the centers providing the courses and also whether they are recognised by the MCI
29th October 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.D. General Medicine in 2015. I want to do fellowship in rheumatology in Bangalore. Can you suggest approved hospitals which offer the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?