14th June 2011, 05:38 PM
MAHESH CHOUHAN

MCH offering private and government institutes in Maharashtra or rest of India? What is the admission procedure? Opportunities available after completion of MS General Surgery?

Please let me know all the Mch offering private and govt.( primarily of Maharashtra and otherwise all india) institutions and Universities with details of their admission procedure.

Please guide me for any other course or opportunity after completion of M.S. general surgery.

17th September 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MCH offering private and government institutes in Maharashtra or rest of India? What is the admission procedure? Opportunities available after completion of MS General Surgery?

where we can do deplomer of teaching
8th December 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MCH offering private and government institutes in Maharashtra or rest of India? What is the admission procedure? Opportunities available after completion of MS General Surgery?

Can u suggest me colleges providing Mch degree after Diploma in Orthopedics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?