25th June 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Which are the space or airforce institutes in India that offer Ph.D in English with Fellowship?

i am a master graduate in english. i would like to do p.hd in the same domain and interested in doing in the institutes like IIST, Trivandrum. can anyone suggest me some space of airforce institutes in india that offers p.hd in english with fellowship?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  2. List of institutes which offer PhD in Pharmacology and Phytochemistry in India?
  3. List of institutes which offer PhD in Management in India and Abroad?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  6. Scope of Astrophysics in India? Names of the institutes which offer master program in Space Program research opportunities?
  7. Which institutes in India offers fellowship in Rheumatology course? -- [New]
  8. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
  9. Can someone pursue PhD after clearing NET JRF from distance?
  10. Which institutes offer Ph.D without JRF?
  11. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Institutes providing fellowship with Ph.D in English which may include central universities central universities or NITs or IITs?
  13. List of institutes which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in India
  14. List of Open Universities which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Detailed information, course duration and fee structure?
  15. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Nutrition program in India?
  17. How can I get scholarship to pursue PhD in Pharmacology?
  18. What to do to get admission into ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
9th December 2011, 11:41 AM
mayankkaushik02

Default Re: Which are the space or airforce institutes in India that offer Ph.D in English with Fellowship?

Sorry, for saying that but there is no such institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?